Hibernian European Tour 2018/2019

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Finally returned from my trip to Greece. 

What scenes that was.  McGinn's goal in terms of mental crowd celebrations has to be up there with all time best for me so far watching Hibs.  I am absolutely broken though still. 

You going to Molde mate?

5 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:

You going to Molde mate?

Unfortunately not pal! Can't get the time off work as already have another holiday booked in 2 weeks time :(.  Watching us go to play Asteras in Tripolis was my first ever European Trip with Hibs - met and exceeded my already high expectations, won't forget it. 

13 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Unfortunately not pal! Can't get the time off work as already have another holiday booked in 2 weeks time :(.  Watching us go to play Asteras in Tripolis was my first ever European Trip with Hibs - met and exceeded my already high expectations, won't forget it. 

Every European trip I’ve been to with hibs we’ve always lost. :unsure2:

May be getting ahead of myself here but does anyone know if it'll possible to get a visa for Russia after returning from Molde or if I'd need to do it pre-Molde trip possibly wasting the best part of £200 if we don't get through?  Wouldn't be able to get into Russian embassy until Monday morning after Molde away game, travelling to Russia only 2 days later, so it doesn't seem likely but kind of hoping Hibs will be able to help as there must be others in the same boat.  Would rather not risk chucking £200 down the drain if I can avoid it.

May be getting ahead of myself here but does anyone know if it'll possible to get a visa for Russia after returning from Molde or if I'd need to do it pre-Molde trip possibly wasting the best part of £200 if we don't get through?  Wouldn't be able to get into Russian embassy until Monday morning after Molde away game, travelling to Russia only 2 days later, so it doesn't seem likely but kind of hoping Hibs will be able to help as there must be others in the same boat.  Would rather not risk chucking £200 down the drain if I can avoid it.
It's up to 5 days waiting time for the expedited one. So you're fucked if you don't do it beforehand.

1 minute ago, Lebowski said:
1 hour ago, The_Tache said:

It's up to 5 days waiting time for the expedited one. So you're fucked if you don't do it beforehand.

What I expected but didn't hope to hear. Would mean I'd need to do it tomorrow to get my passport back to travel to Norway on Wednesday, looking a near impossible task annoyingly.  Mon the Minsk!

1 hour ago, The_Tache said:

If Dinamo Minsk go through you won't need a visa.

Archived