• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
3 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
Any time you're ready DFC. Absolutely no rush at all...

Surely with tonight being training night we'll be holding off until we can grab a picture of them in an ill fitting strip in the Benburb cleaners cupboard?

But tonight is ages away. How can they expect me to do anything between now and then?

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I think Aitchison could be a great signing but I still fear we are light in defence and wide midfielders.

I think 5 strikers is massively excessive for a squad of our size so I can only assume either one of them will be used as cover out wide or one of them will be punted (could we afford to punt one of them this early?). I think Aitken needs to pull a defender from somewhere before the weekend, even if it's a trialist to cover for a couple of games. We simply can't go into Saturday's game with 2 fit defenders.

Do we know for certain none of the injured defenders will be back this weekend?

Even if they are we are still light IMO. I'd imagine Mango and Ballantyne (torn thigh muscle now apparently confirmed) will still be missing and I'm not entirely sure about Perry. Even if Perry is fit I'd be looking at having a trialist on the bench. With Carswell now injured I'd imagine Thomson will be needed in the midfield so we could be massively struggling if anyone picks up a knock during the game.

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

But tonight is ages away. How can they expect me to do anything between now and then?

Considering Stevie was out playing golf an hour ago and probably still is... it'll probably be tonight :lol:

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
9 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Even if they are we are still light IMO. I'd imagine Mango and Ballantyne (torn thigh muscle now apparently confirmed) will still be missing and I'm not entirely sure about Perry. Even if Perry is fit I'd be looking at having a trialist on the bench. With Carswell now injured I'd imagine Thomson will be needed in the midfield so we could be massively struggling if anyone picks up a knock during the game.

I agree, I was hoping we would bring in a defender also so will be interesting to see what happens.

3 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Heard a rumour that Stevie is trolling us all and Danny Handling will be re-signing on loan after he failed to settle in at Edinburgh City.

That would be even more troubling than the pic of Bobby Barr.

Archived