English Leagues Transfer Activity Summer 2018

7-2

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The BBC Gossip page linked to it. Try harder, Rab. ;)

So is Shaqiri signing for Liverpool today or did you just make it up? :rolleyes:

Oh aye that old excuse :D 

You will just need to wait and see ... :D 

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Still waiting for Shaqiri to sign for Lolverpool. 

Rab's full of shite as usual. :lol:

:lol: ... you’ve had your arse handed to you on a plate that many times I’ve lost count, must be nearly as many times as J Stewart.

I’ll let you know if and when it’s happening again Bish :)

9 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... you’ve had your arse handed to you on a plate that many times I’ve lost count, must be nearly as many times as J Stewart.

I’ll let you know if and when it’s happening again Bish :)

Shaqiri could still sign for you as a bench-warmer. He's been inconsistent in recent seasons and would fit in well. This window must be a bit of a let down for you - no Fekir, no Allison. Hopefully, Karius will give us a few more laughs next season. :thumsup2

13 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Shaqiri could still sign for you as a bench-warmer. He's been inconsistent in recent seasons and would fit in well. This window must be a bit of a let down for you - no Fekir, no Allison. Hopefully, Karius will give us a few more laughs next season. :thumsup2

Not been a let down at all Bish. 2 top quality signings in already and hopefully a couple more to come to add to an ever improving squad. 

Arsenal sign midfielders Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria (£26m) and Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient (£7m+).
Xhaka and/or Elneny heading for the exit door?

Both have signed new long term contracts so can't see either leaving. Arsenal have needed CM's for a couple years now so Emery seems to have spotted the problem early doors.

Mustafi, Iwobi and Cech look like the players who will be leaving

17 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Both have signed new long term contracts so can't see either leaving. Arsenal have needed CM's for a couple years now so Emery seems to have spotted the problem early doors.

Mustafi, Iwobi and Cech look like the players who will be leaving

Cazorla was badly missed and Wenger punted Coquelin. 

Jenkinson and Perez will probably leave too. Joel Campbell may still be under contract.  

Then there is the shirt seller Asano...

Archived