Spoiler

Day 14 - a last minute winner at Palmerston

Spoiler

Day 15 - Jordan Morton with the greatest assist ever seen for our final goal

Spoiler

Just now, vince sinclair said:

Cheers
I was there - sure it was my 3rd away game

Now there's a question for everybody on here.  What was your first ever away game?

Fairly sure CC took me to a 3-0 loss at East Stirlingshire? My bro and I were more interested in kicking a bottle around on the terraces than the game itself!

Not an away game as such but the League Cup semi final at Hampden against Rangers was my first game away from Central Park. We were in the old North Stand. Long time ago and I was very young but I do remember it well.

Edit to add. Just been informed that I attended the away game at Falkirk in the quarter final tie. So memory not that good then.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Now there's a question for everybody on here.  What was your first ever away game?

Fairly sure CC took me to a 3-0 loss at East Stirlingshire? My bro and I were more interested in kicking a bottle around on the terraces than the game itself!

12 March 1994 4-0

5 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Day 11 - another win over Dundee

Reveal hidden contents

Day 12 - too easy against Brechin

Reveal hidden contents

Day 13 - Lewis Milne at his best

Reveal hidden contents

Day 14 - a last minute winner at Palmerston

Reveal hidden contents

Day 15 - Jordan Morton with the greatest assist ever seen for our final goal

Reveal hidden contents

Really enjoyed this, especially the Morton game as it shut up virginton, or whatever he was called, for quite some. Wonder if we’ll ever score five again.

Was the stunning goal scored by Jordan Morton against East Fife ever recorded, I’d love to see that. Best goal I’ve ever seen live.

33 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Really enjoyed this, especially the Morton game as it shut up virginton, or whatever he was called, for quite some. Wonder if we’ll ever score five again.

Was the stunning goal scored by Jordan Morton against East Fife ever recorded, I’d love to see that. Best goal I’ve ever seen live.

It used to be on the Blue Brazil TV bit on the club website but I'm sure it's gone now.  The link on the club website goes to the Youtube page now and the game isn't there.

There is this though.....

SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!

With all these recent gifts from Cowden, the fine videos posted on here in the last couple of days and the fact it's been three months since my last home game (bloody part-timer!), I checked prices for the train  up tomorrow... but they were extortionate.

As a result, I think I've just convinced a mate who attended the Annan away game with us to drive up for the match tomorrow... for what I hope, if we get there, will be my final home game of a fine first year watching your club, and my mate's Central Park debut!

So if you see a tall lanky Asian kid and a skinny lad looking like he badly needs a good shave, a few pies and a kip, then please say hello... cos with an eight-hour round trip ahead, we'll be sick of each other's company this time tomorrow!

Anyway, hope to see you all tomorrow and Andy, if you can save us two programmes please mate as we might only be landing last-minute.

MON THE COOS!

Managed to get through those videos. What memories of not too distant past. That 3-4 game at Stirling was incredible, literally do remember like it was yesterday.

As a diddy team supporter, it's times like those that make it worth it. It might not be beating Barca in the Champions League but it's as good as for supporters of sides that generally job it around in the lower leagues without much to celebrate. I genuinely hope all the sides in league 2 get a taste of that somewhere along the line. Apart from Berwick, they can GTF.

4 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Managed to get through those videos. What memories of not too distant past. That 3-4 game at Stirling was incredible, literally do remember like it was yesterday.

As a diddy team supporter, it's times like those that make it worth it. It might not be beating Barca in the Champions League but it's as good as for supporters of sides that generally job it around in the lower leagues without much to celebrate. I genuinely hope all the sides in league 2 get a taste of that somewhere along the line. Apart from Berwick, they can GTF.

Wish the Hamilton away game recorded

Kane and Greg were unplayable - 4 up, both had to go off and they got it back to 4-3