FIFA 19

FifeArab

12 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

If you can hit a timed finished shot first time there is no skill gap on this game.

You need to read the bounce of the ball in a tackle to actually get possesion. unreal the amount of unreal deflections it takes depending on what way the script is going depends where it lands same with Keepers and player movement.

Shame really as at times I have enjoyed playing this game.

Waiting on hopefully a Son ST card then mix the squad about to have more balance as my current midfield is full of lazy talented b*****ds

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

IMG_0873.jpg

Using this team for the rest of the weekend league. Packed Mbappe in a gold upgrade pack so giving him a shot but probably need to change formation to get the best out of him.

4-2-3-1 With the two being Kante and KDB? Mbappe right, Firmino Central and Sterling on left.

4-3-3 with Firmino behind as a CAM?

4-2-3-1 With the two being Kante and KDB? Mbappe right, Firmino Central and Sterling on left.

4-3-3 with Firmino behind as a CAM?

I played a draft with 4-2-3-1 and liked it, thinking maybe using Futmas Torreira beside Kante and dropping Firminho. KDB is amazing as a CAM his record for me is mental. Will have a play about with a couple different formations still not found one this year I’m totally comfortable with

Managed to get a few hours last night to batter through a few more WL games.  Think I ended up playing about 16, managed to get 8 wins by about 11 last night with the final one on penalties.  Gets me a (shite) red player from player picks and a few packs, so not too bad for a few hours work.

I'd already done Gomez's FUTMAS SBC, and saw Callejon.  Very tempted, even though it'd be expensive, it'd be an upgrade on the one I had.  Still, running low on coins, so I guess I'll just do the other FUTMAS SBC first while I think about it

vmhg9o1.jpg

Image result for fainting gif

58 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Another one of you c***s with an Icon ffs :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

They all deserve to burn in Hell for eternity 

Image result for smug face clarkson gif

But seriously, lucky as f**k and that's all it is.  Just a pity I was on the companion app so didn't get a walk out.  Saw the flash and assumed I'd got FUTMAS or something since I'd never seen it before.  Maldini though...ooft.

Not sure what to do about him now.  He's one of the most expensive cards in the game, could pull in close to 3m for him and basically be set for the rest of the game (or at least a few months before I start to piss it away and hit a market crash).  But I played him in my WL games last night and he is just so good.  Had him on 18 but he seems that much better here.  Could sell him and spend 600k on a shitty icon in the hope I can upgrade in a later SBC.  First world problems, and I fully expect the "you're a pure ****" to rain down

EDIT: Looking at reddit, the drop rate for that SBC seems to be really high.  Probably no more than usual, but wouldn't be surprised if they're kicking it up before slamming it back down once they've hooked a few fish.

Edited by forameus