FIFA 19

FifeArab

Won 9-2 on Squad Battles earlier and havent won a game on it since losing to BS goals every game, Cross in, Corner, Overhead every time undefendable. I scored a 120th minute goal to lead the CPU then go up the other end and score with ease then win the shootout cause they know what way im going every time even aiming last minute.

Will stick a few games out on Rivals instead of that. I refuse to have to constantly change players around to suit EA.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

The best I got in the tradeable sbc was an 81 rated player. Done about 25 UCL sbcs and had absolutely nothing and then finally I get some absolute monsters two packs in a row.

0E4957A7-C79C-46C4-B38B-547F74127460.thumb.jpeg.5a1878323e3660147b13e707d61b0350.jpeg

Nice team.

This is mines, not sure what to do at CAM. Son is temp there just now. Trying different players there but can’t settle on one. 

1D8ABBFE-CC96-47AE-B6F6-79A94FD30280.jpeg

9 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Nice team.

This is mines, not sure what to do at CAM. Son is temp there just now. Trying different players there but can’t settle on one. 

1D8ABBFE-CC96-47AE-B6F6-79A94FD30280.jpeg

Decent.

Who’s better out of Aubameyang and Lukaku? Thinking striker is the next place I need to look at even though Jesus is very decent.

Decided that rocking Mertens, Higuain and Immobile was a bit pointless when I usually only play one of them, and the former was a bit too lightweight to play in the CAM position of the 4-3-3, so decided to cash in.  Probably helps that once RDR2 comes out, I'll barely be playing.  So sold two of them, keeping Immobile, and then managed to pack the UCL Dzeko (who is absolutely wonderful btw).  

Now sitting on about 250k coins with nowhere really to go in terms of improving the team apart from the super expensive players.  Since I'm relatively rich, decided to chance my arm with the untradeable packs for Rivals Rewards.  2 mega packs and 2 consumables.  Decent load of fitness cards in the latter, and an IF Fabian in the first mega pack.  Not super high rated, but good enough to slot into the team.  Got some La Liga keeper IF in the 2nd pack that could be useful for SBCs later too.  Fairly successful, I must say.

image.thumb.png.d7b96be5285c54ac4c409a5f921db14f.png

Current team.  Got Dybala and SMS from the catalogue as loan players that I'll drop in every so often.  Will swap Bonaventura with De Rossi too

Rank 3 for rival rewards this week, stupidly took the untradeable packs and got f**k all again. Took the tradeable packs last week and got the same. I think I’ll just take the coins each week from now on.

49 minutes ago, Moo said:

Rank 3 for rival rewards this week, stupidly took the untradeable packs and got f**k all again. Took the tradeable packs last week and got the same. I think I’ll just take the coins each week from now on.

I took untradeable because I needed squad fitness cards. Ended up getting Matic so not a total bust.

Packed CL Depay from another sbc so a pretty handy supersub.

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Decent.

Who’s better out of Aubameyang and Lukaku? Thinking striker is the next place I need to look at even though Jesus is very decent.

Aubameyang is better, I’ll probably sell Lukaku tbh. He’s very good but used up all my coins.

2 hours ago, grumswall said:

Got a message from someone after I pumped him saying I was an arsehole because of my team. My team is a bog standard eredivise team with if lozano and CL tadic... He had a full epl with aguero up top

It's probably because of that.  He sees your "worse" team and thinks he should win.  But often those with high-powered EPL teams don't really have the skills to back it up.  That's why you're an arsehole clearly.  Arsehole.

I got a message yesterday from a guy I beat saying "gg but why did you win?" and then followed it up with "and don't say cos you are better".  Of course I didn't reply, because that's for VLs.

It's probably because of that.  He sees your "worse" team and thinks he should win.  But often those with high-powered EPL teams don't really have the skills to back it up.  That's why you're an arsehole clearly.  Arsehole.
I got a message yesterday from a guy I beat saying "gg but why did you win?" and then followed it up with "and don't say cos you are better".  Of course I didn't reply, because that's for VLs.
Most likely. I have 300k sitting but it's more fun for me to beat people with my "worse" teams so I see no reason to upgrade at this stage. I usually just wait till Christmas time before going after the top players etc.

42 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, forameus said:

Most likely. I have 300k sitting but it's more fun for me to beat people with my "worse" teams so I see no reason to upgrade at this stage. I usually just wait till Christmas time before going after the top players etc.

Totally.  Don't get it as much at the moment but was always fun to come up against a guy who had clearly dropped a significant load of money into his side then cuffing him.

3 hours ago, Moo said:

I’ve taken the coins every time, 58000 for Rank 1 in division 5. 

Thats isn’t long building up.