FIFA 19

FifeArab

1 hour ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Also I've noticed EA have taken out the 'swap wings' quick tactic, pretty disappointed as I used that quite a lot.

Set up an 'attacking' or 'defensive' game plan identical to your standard but with the wingers swapped over. Probably a pain in the arse but it's a way to still have it.

Took the 44k rewards from Rank 2, somehow got Icardi for 47k. Been wanting an upgrade from Belotti since promotion and Immobile is still beyond me.

Teams coming together beautifully. 

Screenshot_20181018-092148_Companion.thumb.jpg.d039ae1b094a15ba5cfd721911cf011f.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Took untradeable rewards. 4x jumbo premium gold. 2x rare players. 2x mega pack. Best player = Carvajal :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm just going for the coins every time tbh, packs are a complete waste of time.

10 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Took untradeable rewards. 4x jumbo premium gold. 2x rare players. 2x mega pack. Best player = Carvajal :rolleyes:

I went for the packs thinking it was the tradeable, took the untradeable instead.  Luckily, I got absolutely f**k all worth selling anyway.  Decent mid-level SBC fodder anyway.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah I'm just going for the coins every time tbh, packs are a complete waste of time.

Aye probably do the same from now on.

Fully expecting my player pick later to be the three worst players in totw now

IMG_7725.jpg

I sold Suarez and Pique for good profit and brought in the Champions League players and Modric.

A change in formation has brought better results but there was a severe lack of pace going forward. Suarez was decent but with my formation I need my striker to make runs in behind, especially with my CAMs. Rodrigo with 92 pace fits that bill. Pique was as slow as a week in the jail

Got rank 3 division 5 and took the tradeable packs. 2 gold jumbo and a mega pack.

Looking at it now I packed a 86 Naldo, 83 Castillejo and 82 rated Talisca. Absolutely dross. Would bite my hand off for the players people got above.

Only decent outcome was I was looking to add David Luiz to my squad for rotation and I packed him. The only slight positive from opening my packs.

Ultimate team any good as a casual player?

Always avoided due to knowing folk that have pissed stupid money on it year on year.  Plus being married I maybe get round to playing about once a week when the wife is out.  Just generally stick to career mode.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Ultimate team any good as a casual player?

Always avoided due to knowing folk that have pissed stupid money on it year on year.  Plus being married I maybe get round to playing about once a week when the wife is out.  Just generally stick to career mode.

Could be a tad difficult but they have Offline modes like Squad Battles or even Seasons which could allow you to have a stable fun games.

Online can be a struggle and bit furstrating.

Could be a tad difficult but they have Offline modes like Squad Battles or even Seasons which could allow you to have a stable fun games.

Online can be a struggle and bit furstrating.

Frustrating is putting it lightly.