FIFA 19

FifeArab

I'm really enjoying the gameplay this year as well. The Division Rivals is a good addition like has been previously said.

I've packed Isco & Diego Costa so I'm currently building a squad around them.

Not touched the career mode stuff as yet so can't comment on whether improvements have been made around that, probably not.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Those b*****ds at Zavvi telling me my pre-order won’t arrive until 1st-2nd October. That’s it getting cancelled and bought tomorrow.

I'm the same, AO changed the delivery date to the 2nd. I've since requested it to be sent on Saturday and they've accepted it, but I'm still expecting it to arrive some point next week. If I didn't get it £22 cheaper than I wouldnt have bothered. 

Big error in the game mecanics is the fact a large percentage of shots get taken with inside foot regardless what type of shot you try.

LB Y into the corners are laughably easy aswell. Hold back full review until a couple weeks in when I can actually play the game and its been updated when folk moan about it.

9 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I actually packed a fucking icon :thumsup2

FB_IMG_1538172257984.jpg

Horrible b*****d :lol:

I have come to the conclusion that using possession as a build up play tactic is shite and does not work for me so back to fast paced it is.

Edited by Sauzee#4

If you haven't completed the advanced SBC's yet, get them done.
I've packed Butragueno, Kante, Mane, Firmino, Fàbregas, Khedira and Benatia from all the SBC's.
As pace is much less important now Fàbregas is great to play with.
I have and the best I got was Di Maria who is worth hee haw and doesn't fit into either of my teams. I'm blaming you for suggesting it.