FIFA 19

FifeArab

17 wins with 7 left to play so might try get to gold 1 as I’m off tomorrow. Thought gameplay was actually pretty good although I only played a few games on Friday then the majority of them today. Packed Gnabry TOTS from a league sbc pack on Friday and played a few games with him but wasn’t to impressed so got rid.

I bit the bullet in my seethe from the weekend league and cashed in pretty much everything in my club to finish the Vieira SBC.  Vast swathes of players sacrificed.  I really hope he's as game-changing as people claim he is.

I'm going to try and fill up my club for the Serie A upgrades and stay away from everything else.  I'll do the guaranteed SBCs unless they're prohibitively expensive, but I'd love to get a proper top-level Serie A player.  

Just won three games on the bounce 5-0, 4-0 and 4-0. Not quite sure what is going on right now.

Did the Bundesliga guaranteed and got Sommer. Would rather have had a lower rated useable outfield player. Spewing.

Edited by Sauzee#4

IMG_2228.thumb.jpg.c4f2c152510bcdd6a7859465e1a101cd.jpg

Packed Havertz in the guaranteed SBC today, so spunked a few coins on Brandt, Van Dijk and Meunier and came up with this effort. Probably (on paper) the best team I've ever had in UT. Will see how it plays tomorrow.

ETA: the rest are all untradeable.

I got Schulz.  A LWB, for someone who hasn't used full-backs in aaaaaages.  Using him for the German assist objective at LM, but he's severely lacking in any kind of offensive attributes.  Would be a cracking player at the back, but ultimately wasted with me.  Still, 92-rated TOTS for an SBC.  Probably use him in the next guaranteed TOTS and make it much cheaper.

Any schedule been released for the different leagues tots or is it still all guess work?

La Liga and Turkish league next.

Italian and Dutch the week after.

Finishes with a ROTW I think?

16 hours ago, grumswall said:
22 hours ago, Widge said:

La Liga and Turkish league next.

Italian and Dutch the week after.

Finishes with a ROTW I think?

Rumoured they are doing serie a this week as la liga is usually the last big league.

I'm hoping it's La Liga first.  I'd talked myself out of doing the Weekend League to prepare for Serie A the following week.  Not really prepared for that good start and inevitable Silver 1 finish 3 weekends in a row.  Guess we'll find out tonight.

DR and WL rewards in.  Took the untradeable for the former, and started out with a TOTS - Sommer.  Worth about 120k, which is galling given I can't sell him.  Very good SBC fodder though when it comes to it.  Alderweireld in the next pack, again good fodder.  f**k all from the rest.  Chose Pizzi from the player pick.  Best option, but even then it's all a bit meh.  I'll keep him as a sub.

EDIT: Anyone do the Immobile SBC?  Couldn't complete it quick enough, but after a couple of games I'm wondering if I've made an arse of it.  Finished for about 100k in the end which isn't too bad.  I was looking for a striker that complemented Van Basten, but in playing with him it looks like he's quite similar in a way.  Not the quickest, strong, good shot, decent in the air.  

Edited by forameus