World Cup Beer-off

Christophe

World Cup Beer-Off  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For each match there is the age-old dilemma. Which of these nations fine brews should I be partaking while watching the footballing feast before my eyes. 

For tonight’s game P&B decides....

IN THE RED CORNER.....WEIGHING IN AT A MIGHTY 8%....FIGHTING OUT OF THE CCCCCCCCCP..... KREPKO!

0A93D025-6420-406F-A2D0-3640B0C52783.jpeg

IN THE GREEN CORNER...WEIGHING IN AT errrrr non-alcoholic....FIGHTING OUT OF THE LAND OF HANDLESS THIEVES.....HILLSBURG! 

98B66858-53C6-4519-B525-5E48BBF06247.jpeg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

You couldn't get odds on a Russian victory in this round if you tried...

At 8% that's loopy juice right there.

If I remember correctly, only recently Russia changed the classification of beer from "soft drink" to "light alcoholic drink"...

Would you be able to describe what style they are too, please? ^_^

Früh do a nice alcohol-free Kölsch, but most of them are pretty shite. Russia's got this.

9 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Baltika is a superior beer to Oxota as far as Russian beer goes

You only need to beat what’s in front of you. Oxota easily see off the rank outsiders and clinch an easy three points for Mother Russia. Perhaps they’ll change the line-up for the tougher remaining games. Got to keep the big boys fresh.

GROUP A STANDINGS:

RUSSIA 3

EGYPT 0

URUGUAY 0

SAUDI ARABIA 0

10 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

How did Saudi Arabia even qualify? 

Controversial inclusion, but they do have a few low alcohol players in the squad as opposed to non-alcoholic. Perhaps we’ll see a 1% trotted out in the next match in an attempt  to claw so dignity back for the Crown Prince

Archived