Shite Coverage Thread.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

What’s Dave Grohl’s thoughts on the Saudi defending ?

I misunderstood when the boy said they were in the tunnel. Just their music rather than them running about interviewing folk - which tbh is a shame.

i for one thought that stuart pearce's insightful comment (Talk Shite) on about 86 minutes at 0-3 that "this game is probably beyond saudi arabia now" brought the proceedings in to razor sharp focus for me, even though the fact that i could no longer anticipate a four goal, four minute turnaround from the saudi's was a little disappointing; obviously the two further goals just reinforced the depth of pearce's knowledge -  i've clearly listened to a true master at work

Stalin just fuckin name-checked on ITV

Yep, saying that Stalin had the best moustache was a low point. My personal favourite was when they showed Putin and the Saudi crown prince shaking hands and saying “They’ve just agreed an oil deal” then proceeding to talk about the next OPEC conference. Fucking hell.

13 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Anything that involves Clive fucking Tyldesley or whatever his fucking name is. If you look up Shite Coverage in the dictionary it's got his fucking picture next to it.

He is one irritating individual. If anyone ever meets him, just give him a slap and a shake of the head.

Archived