Iran v Morocco

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matterface said hunky MOR manager looks like Jaime Lannister from GOT and Dowie said “you’ve got too much time on your hands”. What, too much time to watch telly! Was like when I was talking about watching a program on BBC Four and my boss told me to get a life! 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

That guy is somewhere next Tuesday. It’d be a scandal if he comes back on.

This sort of thing is a big issue in other sports, where they have introduced things like temporary substitutions for Head Injury Assessments.

With the amount of head knocks in football, similar rules would both protect players and prevent feigning of head injuries to get the game stopped.

This sort of thing is a big issue in other sports, where they have introduced things like temporary substitutions for Head Injury Assessments.
With the amount of head knocks in football, similar rules would both protect players and prevent feigning of head injuries to get the game stopped.

They’ve even started trialing it in cricket. Football is so behind the times, it’s almost frightening.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

They’ve even started trialing it in cricket. Football is so behind the times, it’s almost frightening.

As usual. It's the "we're the biggest and best game in the world, we don't need to change" approach.

Hate it when teams play amazingly well in qualifying, luring you in with their nobadness and then turn to utter shite on the big stage!!!

Archived