Iran v Morocco

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or not. Minimum of six minutes added on, stoppages easily totalling two minutes in stoppage time between the rammy and the goal, and the referee blows his whistle bang on six. Do referees need to be taught to count?

Tremendous for me though, because I had 1-0 Iran on.

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That Moroccan lad better hope that no drug cartels had money riding on this.

With a header like that, maybe they did...

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

One of the best things in football is an attacker trying to claim a blatant own goal. 

And the fuckwit commentator awarding him the goal. Sam Horseface is a bellend. Twice in this match he said "decent effort" and it was 2 mishits. 

And the fuckwit commentator awarding him the goal. Sam Horseface is a bellend. Twice in this match he said "decent effort" and it was 2 mishits. 

Bit harsh after no replays and a striker claiming the goal.

1 minute ago, Acastus said:

He should never live down his "probably against England" comment from Euro 2016 when discussing France's quarter-final. 

Image result for iceland clap gif

1 minute ago, booj1893 said:

Ruined half my group bets with that header emoji35.png had Morocco to finish 3rd in that group

Still a possibility of one or both of Spain and Portugal making an arse of the games against these two. They both enjoy a major tournament f**k up.

Just now, accies1874 said:

This is the third time I've seen that Rashford's training today. Quite funny given he won't even be starting. 

"Ryan", or "Giggsy" if you prefer, told us before the game that most teams would kill to have someone of Rashford's quality on the bench.

Archived