Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, iPhone said:

That kind of makes sense. It’s about time someone named them.

Av heard it all now that is defo no craig reid..... but to be throwing names about is a bit shit. Guessing you wont reveal your identity after your stupid remark  

Just now, Pumpero said:

Av heard it all now that is defo no craig reid..... but to be throwing names about is a bit shit. Guessing you wont reveal your identity after your stupid remark  

To be fair it’s no his first stupid remark or probably his last 

1 minute ago, SuperAyrU said:

To be fair it’s no his first stupid remark or probably his last 

Totally agree! Its fine naming people if you have the facts to back it up. The claim is so far from the truth though! I cant wait to hear him expakin where he got craig reids name from and how he knows craig and jamie are good friends etc.

Coalpots is obviously someone who knows them well

Totally agree! Its fine naming people if you have the facts to back it up. The claim is so far from the truth though! I cant wait to hear him expakin where he got craig reids name from and how he knows craig and jamie are good friends etc.

Im pretty sure he did give reasons why he thinks its Reid. He could be wrong obviously

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Im pretty sure he did give reasons why he thinks its Reid. He could be wrong obviously

The whole thing doesnt even make sense. Reading through the comments from ayr victoria there is some derogitary stuff said about both reid and mccrae. Not sure who coalpots is, he made the account about ten minutes before he posted the comment anyway. People will believe what they want but it isnt Craig Reid. 

The whole thing doesnt even make sense. Reading through the comments from ayr victoria there is some derogitary stuff said about both reid and mccrae. Not sure who coalpots is, he made the account about ten minutes before he posted the comment anyway. People will believe what they want but it isnt Craig Reid. 

He also said a few terrible things about Whitletts management and players while claiming to be a fan

10 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

He also said a few terrible things about Whitletts management and players while claiming to be a fan

I am not questioning the fact that the account holder has said what he has about numerous things. Im just clarifying that its not craig reid. To name him when its not him is out of order! Thats all 

39 minutes ago, Pumpero said:

I never named him, I don’t know who it is. Read back n see who named him.

TT you know who I am sir or should I say poll tax sir [emoji6]

I know who you’re insinuating you are, and name me all you want, most people on here know who i am

39 minutes ago, Pumpero said:

Why does Coalpots have to know them well if what he has said is untrue?

I know who you’re insinuating you are, and name me all you want, most people on here know who i am

Tell me wen I have slagged Whitletts TT, I’ve only ever wanted the best for this football club? I have never said a bad word about the club once sir

6 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Tell me wen I have slagged Whitletts TT, I’ve only ever wanted the best for this football club? I have never said a bad word about the club once sir

Are you kidding?

You have slagged off the management team and players regularly.

Does your brain reset at the start of everyday forgetting all that has happened before that?

Woke up in a cauld sweat this morning, Ayr Victoria and Darvel Legend in the same team next season [emoji33]

Come on now TT I hate Darvel as much as you do, me at Darvel, don’t make me laugh sir 🤣.

Wouldn’t swap my beloved Whitletts for no one. Looking forward to the season ahead after a good night at presentation on Saturday. Good chat with George about his ambitions for season ahead.

Come on now TT I hate Darvel as much as you do, me at Darvel, don’t make me laugh sir 🤣.

Wouldn’t swap my beloved Whitletts for no one. Looking forward to the season ahead after a good night at presentation on Saturday. Good chat with George about his ambitions for season ahead.

Funny that, George doesn’t remember talking to you. What did you say your name was again?

Aye Victoria is well known to be Paul Cameron 

Not that well known, Whitletts been trying to find out whos been at it for last 4 year 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived