Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

I stated during the week that he should be going for Michael Mossie, Craig Reid, Paul Cameron and Wee Robert Paterson sir.

Sorry you did, I stand corrected. 

What about the wee left back, he’s always impressed me? 

Won’t work out, What players they bringing in ? Craigmark players ? Granted they done well going up but if they believed they were strong enough to stay up they would have stayed put in Dalmelington, classic example that we see time & time again of guys trying to run before they can walk

I think that’s his name.

Is he better than Sean Ewart, plus if we are in the market for a lb, id love to see Morgan Brown signed. He was different class in his short spell on loan, and looked as if he really enjoyed his time with us

Is he better than Sean Ewart, plus if we are in the market for a lb, id love to see Morgan Brown signed. He was different class in his short spell on loan, and looked as if he really enjoyed his time with us

Terry as much as I love how you’re backing the current squad. Do you honestly think they’re good enough to go to the next level? Girvan had players who are Premiership quality. At least 4 or 5 would walk in to our side and George should be on the phone to them immediately. They would improve our team and squad massively.

8 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Terry as much as I love how you’re backing the current squad. Do you honestly think they’re good enough to go to the next level? Girvan had players who are Premiership quality. At least 4 or 5 would walk in to our side and George should be on the phone to them immediately. They would improve our team and squad massively.

I agree with wee Rab and Paul Cameron but I would say that’s it. I wouldn’t say anyone else would get a start in the Whitletts team!

I would guess , probably by earning respect from players .

Players aren’t daft and know someone thats no idea .
Good training drills and advice to players is a good start .

Build your reputation and start to make a name for yourself that way . Maybe thats what the lad has done or doing .

3 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

I would guess , probably by earning respect from players .

Players aren’t daft and know someone thats no idea .
Good training drills and advice to players is a good start .

Build your reputation and start to make a name for yourself that way . Maybe thats what the lad has done or doing .

He might be doing that but it must be hard to build a reputation as a coach in one season outside of the club you are with when in most cases the manager is the one who normally gets the credit.

Archived