Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

he hasnt ;)

Its All Falling Into Place Now Legend,You Have The Darvel Four On Decent Money,The Girvan Three Or Four to Be Confirmed In Your Own Time,And Last But Not Least The Buffs One,Building a Good Wee Team There Pal,Big Question is Who Are On The Road UP THE BRAE?;)

39 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

Its All Falling Into Place Now Legend,You Have The Darvel Four On Decent Money,The Girvan Three Or Four to Be Confirmed In Your Own Time,And Last But Not Least The Buffs One,Building a Good Wee Team There Pal,Big Question is Who Are On The Road UP THE BRAE?;)

No one unless the manager says so 

Nop no us :thumsup2we have no dough 

You’re fooling no one, plenty cash getting getting threw about doon the valley. The only way to attract players to a club like yours is hard cash, and plenty off it

Spanks has been sacked already haha, deary me! 

Pish, he left off his own back, but don’t let that get in the way of trying to bring the boy down even further

1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Pish, he left off his own back, but don’t let that get in the way of trying to bring the boy down even further

The only one that talks pish on here is you TT. I can assure you he was told too leave. End of story! 

The only one that talks pish on here is you TT. I can assure you he was told too leave. End of story! 

Pish, iv seen the tx that was sent at 8:50 this morning from Spank to Girvan

Archived