Girvan

yoyopack

1 hour ago, Thatsvulgar said:

So what does the future hold for Spank? Pretty sure he'll get another job straight away

I hope he does, it all seems a bit strange.

Hes been made to look like a bit of a laughing stock which I don’t think is very fair.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

I hope he does, it all seems a bit strange.

Hes been made to look like a bit of a laughing stock which I don’t think is very fair.

You struggle with the idea of fairness as I proved earlier in the week. What you have is cognitive dissonance. 

3 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Well help out, what is your idea of fairness!!

Just pointing out that you managed to hold two opposing views at the same time on P&B earlier this week in two different threads. I’m my view that bars you from having a view on what is fair and what isn’t as it appears all you want to do is wind people up. 

6 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Just pointing out that you managed to hold two opposing views at the same time on P&B earlier this week in two different threads. I’m my view that bars you from having a view on what is fair and what isn’t as it appears all you want to do is wind people up. 

There one thing, I will have my view wether you like it or not.

But I can like it or not if you hold two different views. 

Jack McDowall has left Girvan for Talbot. 

That must be at least 3 players from last seasons squad that are definitely away.

Can’t imagine it being a huge squad in the 1st place. I think there was 1 or maybe 2 on loan from Ayr Utd so if they are away the new manager will have to get players in soon before everyone is signed up. 

1 hour ago, debbiedingle said:

Five On Their Way To Darvel Two To Cumnock,Only Thing Left Down There Will Be The Seagulls And The Craws,Hope They Can Turn It Around Great Wee club.

5 to Darvel ? Great info , when did they sign ? 

2 hours ago, debbiedingle said:

Five On Their Way To Darvel Two To Cumnock,Only Thing Left Down There Will Be The Seagulls And The Craws,Hope They Can Turn It Around Great Wee club.

Which 2 have went to Cumnock?

I thought Leonard would have came in for Paterson but wasn’t so sure about anyone else.

5 to Darvel ? Great info , when did they sign ? 

You know there is 5 on the way and we know there is 5 on the way. Mr pieman is splashing his cash this season. Cameron’s, Reilly, Reid and Mossie are the 5 that are going. Money talks at end of the day to these guys.

4 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

You know there is 5 on the way and we know there is 5 on the way. Mr pieman is splashing his cash this season. Cameron’s, Reilly, Reid and Mossie are the 5 that are going. Money talks at end of the day to these guys.

I very much doubt mossie is going, apparently signed a new contract!

6 hours ago, iPhone said:

Which 2 have went to Cumnock?

I thought Leonard would have came in for Paterson but wasn’t so sure about anyone else.

robert paterson and wee buddy,thats what i was told,but i could be wrong,but i know i am not,mossie is going to darvel.;)

18 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

robert paterson and wee buddy,thats what i was told,but i could be wrong,but i know i am not,mossie is going to darvel.;)

Aw right, I’m surprised at Mossie going to Darvel and don’t understand why he would resign if that was the case.

Was expecting wee Rab to go and I had heard Buddy had left but wasn’t expecting to see him at Cumnock, good player but not sure if he would get a game at Cumnock. 

Archived