Xxxtentacion dead at 20

ATLIS

Just now, Lofarl said:

Mmm Stormzy, I don’t understand this

You’re raging, replying with madness

Can your  keyboard withstand this

Leave the room and breathe

Right where’s my Grammy?

She's watching Bargain Hunt with your Grampa.

Just now, Lofarl said:

I think you need glasses my steelman friend.

It was just a wee joke because Grammy sounds like it might be short for Grandma AMIRITE!

badum-tish

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Mmm Stormzy, I don’t understand this

You’re raging, replying with madness

Can your  keyboard withstand this

Leave the room and breathe

Right where’s my Grammy?

You posted the lyrics to a song that is about the vocals, he wasn't just a rapper, you could have chose good lyrics which would showcase him as a wordsmith yet you chose to misleadingly post his lyrics to a song that's well known as being a well sung song, not a lyrical rap song.

Let me just say as I think some of you are getting ahead of yourselves, I find your stances odd and your circle-jerk toilet humour to be distasteful, cringeworthy and unfunny, i'm not offended nor do I care if you don't like xxxtentacion. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Well at least none of you are insecure about this one.  Keep up the good fight you banterous incel nice guys. If someone could call me a snowflake for not finding this funny then we can complete the moron bingo and be done with it, bunch of mouthbreathers. 

9CFC014E-470F-4898-9517-9705A60C9EEA.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You've clearly googled diatribes. Stick to the gifs mate, leave the words to the adults now. 

^^^^ had to google diatribes after reading my post.

I'll agree to stick to gifs, but only if you agree to continue making a c**t of yourself whilst white knighting* wife beating scumbags.

* you might have to google that m9.

28 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You posted the lyrics to a song that is about the vocals, he wasn't just a rapper, you could have chose good lyrics which would showcase him as a wordsmith yet you chose to misleadingly post his lyrics to a song that's well known as being a well sung song, not a lyrical rap song.

Let me just say as I think some of you are getting ahead of yourselves, I find your stances odd and your circle-jerk toilet humour to be distasteful, cringeworthy and unfunny, i'm not offended nor do I care if you don't like xxxtentacion. 

^^^ lvg.png

Just stopped crying long enough to type this, rip sweet prince.
Funny folks being called subconscious racists, if it was a white country singer who battered a woman and acted like a scumbag i’d not be mourning their loss.
I get glorifying ‘gangsta’ behaviour is part of the schtick but BIG, Tupac and XXXtentacles were all wankers in the same way Bono and Ted Nugent are also. When Nugent and Bono cop it i’ll feel the same.
The near constant griefmongering everytime celebrities die is fucking sickening and should be quite rightly mocked as it has so wonderfully on this thread.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The near constant griefmongering everytime celebrities die is fucking sickening and should be quite rightly mocked as it has so wonderfully on this thread.

People should be judged for their actions rather than automatically canonised upon death. After all, death happens to everyone and the idea that people who are dead should not be condemned or criticised for their behaviour is ridiculous.