Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia

lichtie23

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My food based prediction model aligns with most traditional football based prediction models and will have a comfortable Uruguay win, I am going to say 4-0.  I love a good sandwich and Uruguay has the glorious Chivito as it's national dish.  Plus a mate of mine has tried Camel and in his opinion it's not very good.  Uruguay also makes a Matambre Relleno, which is a tasty looking stuffed flank steak.

My food based prediction model aligns with most traditional football based prediction models and will have a comfortable Uruguay win, I am going to say 4-0.  I love a good sandwich and Uruguay has the glorious Chivito as it's national dish.  Plus a mate of mine has tried Camel and in his opinion it's not very good.  Uruguay also makes a Matambre Relleno, which is a tasty looking stuffed flank steak.

That Chivito sandwich sounds incredible

7 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Hey, senor. Will you be availing youself of Canada's new legal high?  Chivito would be good for the munchies.

Probably not, I tried it plenty in University when it was illegal but no longer like the feeling

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Saudi Arabia have started well here. Not giving Uruguay any time on the ball. Vast improvement from the Russia game

They started well against Russia though.  Wouldn't surprise me to see them do the same again.

Archived