Football League 2018/19 season

10 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
12 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
Having watched it a few times now, I don't see where he "fakes" putting it out. He slows down and looks up the park. I'm an advocate of play to the whistle and I'd be fuming if I was a Leeds player and was told to let Villa score and can see what the defender (Jansson?) was thinking. Ideally Leeds put the ball out but there's no requirement for them to do so.

Looked to me that he slowed down to an almost stop, looked to the sideline and almost motioned as of he was rolling it out then played it forward. That's just my first viewing if it however.

That's what it looks like to me. 

11 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He did have a serious injury. He went off injured. And the grounds for the overturning off the red card would be that he hardly touched him and Bamford went down like a massive cheating fanny. 

Never realised that! Looked like he went down easily but fair enough.

22 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Looks like clear cheating to me.

Would have to agree. Never saw that angle before. 

6 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
19 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
Having watched it a few times now, I don't see where he "fakes" putting it out. He slows down and looks up the park. I'm an advocate of play to the whistle and I'd be fuming if I was a Leeds player and was told to let Villa score and can see what the defender (Jansson?) was thinking. Ideally Leeds put the ball out but there's no requirement for them to do so.

Looked to me that he slowed down to an almost stop, looked to the sideline and almost motioned as of he was rolling it out then played it forward. That's just my first viewing if it however.

I thought he rolled it towards no mans land and his team mate picked it up and did the rest.

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see that Derek Adams, favourite of Scottish football fans everywhere, was binned by Plymouth yesterday.

Seems odd to sack the manager with 1 game to go in the middle of a relegation scrap.  I know Plymouth have been garbage lately but the timing seems odd

Rangers club statements may be cringey for their rage (and Jim Traynor plucking random long words out of a thesaurus) but this Sheffield Wednesday statement is just cringey 
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/club-statement/

As much as i hate United and I hope them every failure for next season it’s a bit of class from our chairmen which our neighbours lack and this statement from the club will hurt them as they wouldn’t of expected any congratulations from ourselves.