HQ Trivia

Ludo*1

Anyone play?

For the people who aren't aware, it's a trivia game that you can download on Apple or Android phones. It plays like a live game show, every 3pm and 9pm. Answer 12 multiple choice questions in a row and you win a share of £1,000. That's pretty much it. Free to play and quite addictive. Not quite got the full 12 as of yet, but seen some win in excess of £400 and others win £2.13.

There's also one called Cash Show which is very similar. The key difference being after Q6 or so, you split a prize of £50-£100 for getting each subsequent question right. 

I think I've got about 30p in my account by now. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

There's also one called Cash Show which is very similar. The key difference being after Q6 or so, you split a prize of £50-£100 for getting each subsequent question right. 

I think I've got about 30p in my account by now. :lol:

That one sounds like guaranteed money!

I think I've got about 30p in my account by now. [emoji38]
I managed to take about 11 quid off that one, the folk hosting it were annoying as f**k though so it got deleted.

I quite enjoy this game, although haven't gotten past question 10 in any of the games yet lol.  They usually have a bumper prize Sunday night (North American time) of $25,000 but last nights was $100,000 with the catch that all of the questions were 90's themed, including many references to a 90's US kids game show (that I never watched). 

Archived