Japn vs Poland

senorsoupe

Polish c***s!!!
Once you start betting against them they start winning!!!
They're doing it on purpose!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I right in thinking that Japan would be out as things stand.  I missed the goal and am not sure if the commentators mentioned how it will affect the standings.

Yes!!!

They need to score or Senegal to score to stay in it!!!

Am I right in thinking that Japan would be out as things stand.  I missed the goal and am not sure if the commentators mentioned how it will affect the standings.

To be fair, one of the things that’s really annoyed me is the scarcity of “A’s things stand” table graphics.

The commenters are making an arse of themselves here

What???
Lawrenson???
Are you sure???

Risky, surely somebody must be telling them that Senegal could score here they've been the best team all game!!!

The commentators talking about using goals scored in qualifying being a better separation criteria than discipline record.  I am not sure how great that idea is as it is not exactly going to be an even number of qualifying games in the different federations.  A team with more goals scored in more qualifying games progressing ahead of  the team they are level with having played less qualifying games with doesn't seem fair.

2 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The commentators talking about using goals scored in qualifying being a better separation criteria than discipline record.  I am not sure how great that idea is as it is not exactly going to be an even number of qualifying games in the different federations.  A team with more goals scored in more qualifying games progressing ahead of  the team they are level with having played less qualifying games with doesn't seem fair.

True but goals scored per game in qualifying could be a workable alternative.

Archived