Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Having been following Darvels results and being to a few games I would say that they are not far off a strongly challenging team with those boys the have got, few minor adjustments would see them up there next season. Although Darvel seem to have went to extreme lenghts to achieve a top place spot they will seemingly get next season. Respect to the players still playing for them despite clearly not being wanted from other “ fans” . Hope the boys get the results in from now to end of season

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We’ve lost 3 of our last 18 league games that quite consistent I would say 

Seriously???

And this coming for the guy that was going for promotion, are you happy being 9th in league at this time of season? 

I doubt it & this is where your consistency has put you, table doesn’t lie 

38 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Seriously???

And this coming for the guy that was going for promotion, are you happy being 9th in league at this time of season? 

It is what it is and draws have killed us but we mite be interesting to follow next season 

45 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Seriously???

And surely promotion is the aim of every team  every season ? Or is it just wee Darvel that have disappointed this season ? I say it as it is and I firmly believe we are one of the best 3 teams in the league but as people say the table doesn’t lie so we need to take it on the chin and go again 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

And surely promotion is the aim of every team  every season ? Or is it just wee Darvel that have disappointed this season ? I say it as it is and I firmly believe we are one of the best 3 teams in the league but as people say the table doesn’t lie so we need to take it on the chin and go again 

I agree with you and going back to my original comment ..... you have had a poor season so far ..... or as others would say PISH or we can dress it up and say PISS

This is why IMO you have been consistent 

9 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I agree with you and going back to my original comment ..... you have had a poor season so far ..... or as others would say PISH or we can dress it up and say PISS

This is why IMO you have been consistent 

The only thing consistently pish is ur posts against Darvel , let’s see if ur on here a year from now , I’ve a feeling u will disappear 

13 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

The only thing consistently pish is ur posts against Darvel , let’s see if ur on here a year from now , I’ve a feeling u will disappear 

I expected a better comeback from you mate .... but just like your season so far on the pitch ....... PISH :thumsup2

9 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I expected a better comeback from you mate .... but just like your season so far on the pitch ....... PISH :thumsup2

No doubt promotion was our aim but we have beaten the talbot , petershill , Whitburn and took the Scottish cup finalists all the way with 10 men , the boys we have will I’m sure be disappointed just as much as us this season that they haven’t went up but that’s football 

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 hours ago, who all the depays said:
15 hours ago, Mitre Mouldmaster said:

Difference is next year we will be structured with better players
Ambition and a team full of winners
I don’t post often but Darvel will be a force next season

You say we but yet you have never commented on a darvel post before and only posted about colville? Some respect for players that are there just now even if you are a "fan".

Just to be clear and I know he has commented on Colville before I’m sure Mitre Mouldmaster will confirm that he isn’t part a colville player or part of the coaching staff 

33 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Just to be clear and I know he has commented on Colville before I’m sure Mitre Mouldmaster will confirm that he isn’t part a colville player or part of the coaching staff 

Can you confirm that you told the players they can all find a new club and if so you need to take your hat off to them for their last three performances. 

47 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

Can you confirm that you told the players they can all find a new club and if so you need to take your hat off to them for their last three performances. 

Agreed, having watched that squad those players have serious dig and fight about them. If this is true loyalties to those players have gone. Hats off to them carrying Darvel despite being told to find new clubs. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
46 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

I think that misrepresentation of the truth, I have told players we will continue to watch them between now and the end of the season then make our decisions. I also told them that I understand they need to look after their own interest and if they started to speak to other clubs I would fully understand that. I have been open and honest with the players about my expectations, how I will take things forward and that there will be changes next season.  No one has been told to look for new clubs 

You say we but yet you have never commented on a darvel post before and only posted about colville? Some respect for players that are there just now even if you are a "fan".

Apologies I never meant in any way shape or form to disrespect any players in their current playing facilities and it’s only my opinion as a fan that next year’s Darvel team will have better more consistent players

34 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I think that misrepresentation of the truth, I have told players we will continue to watch them between now and the end of the season then make our decisions. I also told them that I understand they need to look after their own interest and if they started to speak to other clubs I would fully understand that. I have been open and honest with the players about my expectations, how I will take things forward and that there will be changes next season.  No one has been told to look for new clubs 

Fine line between “speak to other clubs “ and “find new clubs”. 

Doublespeak 

Guest Mick Kennedy
28 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

Fine line between “speak to other clubs “ and “find new clubs”. 

Doublespeak 

If you read what I said in the post I said I would understand if they did, I didn’t tell them to nor did I tell them they should all find new clubs. I need to take my time to look at the squad and make the best decision for the club, and they will look after their interest which I fully understand. 

There no double speak at all mate 

1 hour ago, RobM1 said:

Agreed, having watched that squad those players have serious dig and fight about them. If this is true loyalties to those players have gone. Hats off to them carrying Darvel despite being told to find new clubs. 

The current squad have turned in very good performances over the last 4/5 games, if these performances had been replicated over the full season imo we would not be mid table and would be pushing for promotion, that in turn would probably have meant we were not bringing in a new manager for next season. As a whole this season has been below our expectations hence the reason for change.

Guest Mick Kennedy
4 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

Not your mate. 

Haha no problem, sorry if I’ve upset you cause you were wrong. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, Winny Wizen said:

Btw you do yourself no favours speaking to people like that on here. You were hounded off the ammmies forum for being a smart ass 

I have been very civil to you not being a smart arse either. You were trying to be a smart arse.

Another inaccurate post I wasn’t hounded from anywhere if you read the amateur forum you will see I came off it because of personal abuse form one member that turned any topic into a farce. No one forced me from anythin. You will also see I had plenty of support on the forum. I am and will always be respectful I only posted in response to a message you posted that was inaccurate.