Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

RENT A GUB SPEAKS,have you told the darvel boys there not wanted yet?

That’s been covered numerous times and next time ur at the park there is a wee black rabbit running about it , try and get shot if it for us it’s causing us nightmares ha 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s been covered numerous times and next time ur at the park there is a wee black rabbit running about it , try and get shot if it for us it’s causing us nightmares ha 

Will try m8.No very good wae rabbits might phone ma pal Elmer Fud,He likes Them Pesqy Wabbits.

Green eyed, ? It’s stated on this thread that certain individuals identified Mick Kennedy , based on what ? Scottish Amateur Cup winner ? Now forgive me if am wrong but Mason ( ex Talbot ) Walker ( ex Cumnock/Glenafton ) have done the same ? One manages 5 mins up the road, the other 10 mins max fae Darvel ??

Fair play and respect to the Pieman for investing in Darvel, but Stevie Wonder can see the Legend and his cohorts are ill advising him,

It’s no ambition, it’s ego with Legend & Co

Results based, Ernie & Paddy are the best managers the club has had since the 80’s, and done so without spending 1/15 of 20/19/20s budget

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 hours ago, Appraisal said:

75k budget & they wouldn’t give their title winning manger 3k to sign a Multiple Scottish junior winner , in fact title winning manager cannot get 3k but an untried Amateur can get 75k , shambles of a club

I have no issue with questioning my appointment but let’s be clear, the budget is not 75k, it’s not close to 75k. I think that been stated.

As you will know I have a very experienced management team around me, 3 people who have won the junior Scottish cup, and had other success at this level.   

But of course it’s easier just to have a go at the club, many attributes make you a good manager/coach not just experience at junior. 

Time will tell if I'm the correct appointment or no. Let’s see how the season goes. 

9 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We were told we wouldn’t get keir  knapp

we were told we wouldn’t get Eddie ferns 

If I was u I’d keep watching this thread as there are a couple of signings in the pipeline that will shock junior football as we are amazed that the management team have been able to attract the type of signing that will be announced 

have fun watching :whistle

I like loads of others on here can't wait until it goes tits up for Darvel again and to see you on here greeting as you're a right horribe arrogant twat who's got a big hit for himself for some reason. :unsure2:

42 minutes ago, Zicco said:

Boyd would want the entire budget as a wage he’s got to get money somewhere to keep his new hair in good condition emoji6.png

Could probably be paid in Kilmarnock pies?

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I like loads of others on here can't wait until it goes tits up for Darvel again and to see you on here greeting as you're a right horribe arrogant twat who's got a big hit for himself for some reason. :unsure2:

I won’t go away I’ve took aw the shit the last 2 seasons after I predicted we would get promotion at start of the season. 

We haven’t but that’s football but I still believe we had a  group of players who should have got promoted this season and results recently back that up 

9 hours ago, Appraisal said:

Green eyed, ? It’s stated on this thread that certain individuals identified Mick Kennedy , based on what ? Scottish Amateur Cup winner ? Now forgive me if am wrong but Mason ( ex Talbot ) Walker ( ex Cumnock/Glenafton ) have done the same ? One manages 5 mins up the road, the other 10 mins max fae Darvel ??

Fair play and respect to the Pieman for investing in Darvel, but Stevie Wonder can see the Legend and his cohorts are ill advising him,

It’s no ambition, it’s ego with Legend & Co

Results based, Ernie & Paddy are the best managers the club has had since the 80’s, and done so without spending 1/15 of 20/19/20s budget

You Have Hit The Nail On The Head M8,Off The Park Things Are Looking Good Its Just The On The Park stuff That They Struggle With,every One Can Be A Manager Standing at the Side Of The Park.

But In All Fairness With The Players they Are Signing Now It Looks To Be There Season Next Year,Its The Only Thing They Are Good At FLING MONEY AT IT WE WILL GET IT RIGHT SOME TIME.Just Got To Remember,THESE NEW PLAYERS ALLWAYS WANTED TO PLAY FOR DARVEL,:whistle

Guest Mick Kennedy

It’s been interesting over the last few months looking at people opinions of the club and in some cases myself. 

I just wanted to clear a couple of things up cause all the talk is about how much money the club is reportedly spending on players. 

When I first met Jim, John and then the committee, my questions and concerns weren't about playing budget it was wether the club were ambitious enough to try and build the most professional club in the county. 

Putting the right structure and foundations and support in place off the park that allowed us to create a sustainable club that could compete, I wanted re assurance this wasn’t  a play thing or ego trip it was about trying to build something from the ground up. 

And what I found was a chairmen and committee that were passionate about their club, the Darvel community, junior football and wanted to try and create something that was a sustainable model, a club that will be in far better place after I leave.

Sine I have been appointed I have been very demanding the we have set about re structuring  the club off the park, putting those very building blocks in place that will allow us to create a club, environment and a culture of professionalism and excellence that will allow us to attract and build the best possible squad we can within our means. I have always been a bout creating an environment that is about togetherness, professionalism, inspiring and supporting players to be the best version of themselves they can be. I believe that how you attract and retain top footballers not just money. 

I have surrounded myself with some of the most experienced and quality individuals in coaching I believe junior had to offer, I will endeavour to build a squad that is talented, hungry and committed to challenging for success within junior football. I fully respect everyone within junior football clubs,  managers, players and fans. 

I also know along the way we will upset people do differing reasons, but we only want what’s best for Darvel football club, it’s fans and community as I’m sure everyone on here wants the same fir their club.  

Edited by Mick Kennedy

3 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

It’s been interesting over the last few months looking at people opinions of the club and in some cases myself. 

I just wanted to clear a couple of things up cause all the talk is about how much money the club is reportedly spending on players. 

When I first met Jim, John and then the committee, my questions and concerns weren't about playing budget it was wether the club were ambitious enough to try and build the most professional club in the county. 

Putting the right structure and foundations and support in place off the park that allowed us to create a sustainable club that could compete, I wanted re assurance this wasn’t  a play thing or ego trip it was about trying to build something from the ground up. 

And what I found was a chairmen and committee that were passionate about their club, the Darvel community, junior football and wanted to try and create something that was a sustainable model, a club that will be in far better place after I leave.

Sine I have been appointed I have been very demanding the we have set about re structuring  the club off the park, putting those very building blocks in place that will allow us to create a club, environment and a culture of professionalism and excellence that will allow us to attract and build the best possible squad we can within our means. I have always been a bout creating an environment that is about togetherness, professionalism, inspiring and supporting players to be the best version of themselves they can be. I believe that how you attract and retain top footballers not just money. 

I have surrounded myself with some of the most experienced and quality individuals in coaching I believe junior had to offer, I will endeavour to build a squad that is talented, hungry and committed to challenging for success within junior football. I fully respect everyone within junior football clubs,  managers, players and fans. 

I also know along the way we will upset people do differing reasons, but we only want what’s best for Darvel football club, it’s fans and community as I’m sure everyone on here wants the same fir their club.  

Brilliant post mick and I don’t need to post this but I will after we spoke to Mick several times I said how much u want as a salary ? He replied nothing , I started laughing and said what !!! He says Jim I won’t take a penny off the club but  im not doing it for nothing , I want trophies and to leave the club in a far better place than what it is the now , I want to create a legacy for the town and with you guys support I firmly believe that can happen ,now time will tell if that indeed happens but it won’t be for lack of effort and if we fail that’s football but I don’t think we will , if that comes back to bite us so be it it’s only a game guys 

As someone who doesn’t really comment on pie & bovril, I like to read the comments and if there is one thing I have read is there is a lot of bitter and jealous people out there who are not true football supporters cos I have nothing but praise for any club who wants to better themselves on and off the park, good luck Darvel 

52 minutes ago, Zicco said:

Do you not see the arrogance shown by yourself Bertha your a horrible we person keyboard warrior comes to mind nose always in others business aye arrogant TWAT comes to mind
ps Beith ain’t that great either

Once again my stalker comments regarding me as always :unsure2:

Totally obsessed. 

Ps, a keyboard warrior is someone who hides behind a username and slates people, I've always let people know who I am and even have myself pictured on my profile picture, yourself however hides behind a user name dishing out the pathetic insults, therefore you're the keyboard warrior........ That's a fact now jog on.... 

Edited by ThemightyHERTHA