Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

3 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Yeah you would as you know everything, and you also seem to be Mr junior football these days in every matter, maybe best keeping low key but the so called Darvel legend  loves to be the center of attention too. 

You obviously have a problem with Darvel trying to succeed. There are next to no other supporters of the “ big junior teams “ commenting on that and tbf with your woeful home support against Darvel in the West semi last year I use the term big team loosely when it comes to Beith.

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

You obviously have a problem with Darvel trying to succeed. There are next to no other supporters of the “ big junior teams “ commenting on that and tbf with your woeful home support against Darvel in the West semi last year I use the term big team loosely when it comes to Beith.

That was the one you all visited bellsdale with your brand new out the wrapper blue and white scarves for the night,  I do salute the whole 80 that turned up that night :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

That was the one you all visited bellsdale with your brand new out the wrapper blue and white scarves for the night,  I do salute the whole 80 that turned up that night :rolleyes:

Tbf there were 100 scarves given out , and at least another 100 Darvel supporters there. So dl aside what is your issue with a smaller junior side trying to improve?

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Tbf mate I’m not really interested in the kilbirnie/ beith rivalry just want an answer from hertha to my question.

I am a Glasweigan but grew up around it there was not much out year got on with Beith back in 92

But can see the chippyness off it off him though just cos he has not heard off the better players in the other leagues

10 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Tbf there were 100 scarves given out , and at least another 100 Darvel supporters there. So dl aside what is your issue with a smaller junior side trying to improve?

I've no issue at all, but I just feel that the best clubs go about their business quietly and deliver the goods, then you can have a wee bit of bragging rights years down the line when it all goes to fruition, quite simple really just play it low key, win games then cups and enjoy it, no need to come out with terrible statements on here like ' we will come for anyone we want and get them' or words to that effect from the Darvel ' so called' legend  . That just makes your club look arrogant and detestable and loads of people are seeing it. 

Just you continue to call your opponents down for calling games off........ but you still have the consolation of watching your real team in the east end though after these postponements..... :thumsup2

Oh dear your true colours shine through once again ..... anyone that knows me knows my real team and where I will be on a Saturday as unlike you who does not even go to Beith games but instead follows other clubs.

So back to the drawing board bawbag and comeback with some original patter

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:
7 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:
Just you continue to call your opponents down for calling games off........ but you still have the consolation of watching your real team in the east end though after these postponements..... :thumsup2

Oh dear your true colours shine through once again ..... anyone that knows me knows my real team and where I will be on a Saturday as unlike you who does not even go to Beith games but instead follows other clubs so back to the drawing bawbag and comeback with some original patter

Deary me deary me what a strange guy :lol: