Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

I feel sorry for the players that are still there from the previous management but the so called experienced players are obviously not performing, it’s always easy to blame the management but these guys are just there because of the money, since John took over the improvements of the park are outstanding but no improvement on the park.

An honest opinion [emoji1319]

Aye Graeme has gone and we move forward and I know how hard he worked over the summer to get players in that no one would have argued about when they signed so thanks for that wee man and good luck in whatever u do next . I’m sure there will be a few guys out there willing to take us to where we want to go , today was just no good enough , loads of reasons which it’s no worth going into as the vultures would just swoop but we will get it right 

27 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Arthurlie deserved their victory over the 90 mins.  Darvel can’t defend or score enough goals. Poor all over the pitch. 

Well done Arthurlie.  

I apologise to the young goalkeeper who stood in at the last minute for my earlier comments. He tried his best and had a couple of great saves. He was at fault for the third but overall he did ok. 

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Fair play to you Darvel
An honest assessment and after our abject performance at home to Craigmark I'm in no mood to gloat

We have our differences fella but we both just want success for our respective clubs 

I love the banter on here and no doubt will receive some pish tonight but know what I know we will get this right and will just take it as we will come back a better team and boy will I enjoy when that comes 

We have our differences fella but we both just want success for our respective clubs 
I love the banter on here and no doubt will receive some pish tonight but know what I know we will get this right and will just take it as we will come back a better team and boy will I enjoy when that comes 
I think you will be getting some amount of stick till next week but I like that you take it on the chin and keep saying what you think and if you do start climbing back up the table then you will be back to your unbearable best lol

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I think you will be getting some amount of stick till next week but I like that you take it on the chin and keep saying what you think and if you do start climbing back up the table then you will be back to your unbearable best lol

That’s fine it will be logged until such times happen 

I’ve posted what I think Bruce but second half performance today was just deplorable and no good enough for where we want to go 

So is a new man in charge going to turn things around or is the personnel just no up to scratch ? Gaffer takes the flack as always in football but do you really believe the players in the squad have what it takes ? Doesn’t look like it to be honest

My prediction was well out, manager away for Xmas i reckoned, but i was a guid few month out. Experience isnt all its made out to be. You thought you needed experience, but the team you won promotion with was better. Boys playing for the manager and the shirt, yous have lost that with your grand ideas of the premier league and paying big bucks for boys thats no better than what you had and couldn’t give a f**k about Darvel. Iv no doubt, you’ll get it right eventually, but just no yet, im loving shity wee Whitletts showing you how its done

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

My prediction was well out, manager away for Xmas i reckoned, but i was a guid few month out. Experience isnt all its made out to be. You thought you needed experience, but the team you won promotion with was better. Boys playing for the manager and the shirt, yous have lost that with your grand ideas of the premier league and paying big bucks for boys thats no better than what you had and couldn’t give a f**k about Darvel. Iv no doubt, you’ll get it right eventually, but just no yet, im loving shity wee Whitletts showing you how its done

Tt that’s fine and enjoy it while it lasts and good result today 

6 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:

Do u still think Paul Cameron isn't stealing a wage emoji85.pngemoji85.png

Listen u won’t get any one of us coming on here decrying an individual player , we are all in this together and the same as we are having shite Saturday nights I’m sure these guys are no happy either this evening  or at least I hope they are no happy , results wise it’s been a disaster so far but as I said earlier we will get it right 

Listen u won’t get any one of us coming on here decrying an individual player , we are all in this together and the same as we are having shite Saturday nights I’m sure these guys are no happy either this evening  or at least I hope they are no happy , results wise it’s been a disaster so far but as I said earlier we will get it right 
Get it right [emoji23][emoji23]

12 minutes ago, Bruce Robertson said:

So is a new man in charge going to turn things around or is the personnel just no up to scratch ? Gaffer takes the flack as always in football but do you really believe the players in the squad have what it takes ? Doesn’t look like it to be honest

We don’t need much imo but that’s  for a new gaffer to come in and decide and he will be backed so we can only look forward to what’s ahead