EOSFL match attendances 2018/19

Surely during the second half after people have came in for free is an invalid number? It’s inflating the actual figure as all and sundry wander in for a look. Before half time with those who have paid entry and are there for the match would be the valid figure imo.
Suppose so. I'm more interested in how many come to watch at least a big chunk of the match than I am in how many pay, but it's a fair point.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

They’re due one HJ  :thumsup2

went over today to see two of my grandsons having their first training session at 10am, 4 and 5 year old,  the  U15s were on at 11am, U16s at 2pm and it got me thinking, I’ve kinda thought it could be time for Eyemouth to perhaps call it a day at this level, especially now with the influx of juniors, but the place was hoaching, it was lovely to see. This season is going to be a mare for some, and undoubtedly Eyemouth being one of them, but to deny these kids a chance at playing at this level would be criminal 

Never gonna be easy when we are travelling with 11 "players".. Fresh legs might not make a difference to the result but it might to the amount.. Like you say. We need to get through this season best we can and try and enjoy the experience of playing against quality players and visiting some cracking facilities and hopefully be there for the majority of those kids in the future

7 minutes ago, Shogun2 said:

Never gonna be easy when we are travelling with 11 "players".. Fresh legs might not make a difference to the result but it might to the amount.. Like you say. We need to get through this season best we can and try and enjoy the experience of playing against quality players and visiting some cracking facilities and hopefully be there for the majority of those kids in the future

Who’ve bet Sir Stanley Matthews playing career, he retired at 50 :thumsup2

Midweek and weekend att / headcounts. Couple missing from Lowland & SOSFL from weekend. I have att or headcount from all other games played this season. If anyone collecting is missing any just let me know. 

Scottish cup games

Preston Ath v Linlithgow Rose 255

Bonnyrigg Rose v Shortlees 278

Newton Stewart v Coldstream 130 

I will put updated spreadsheets up after this weekend. Thanks again to everyone for their help. 

IMG_20180904_162931.JPG

IMG_20180904_163149.JPG

Archived