Lowland league attendances 2018/19

Burnieclub78

5 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend att / headcount 6/10/18 Looking for 3 to complete (1 from Lowland league) thanks again for all the help. Included is updated spreadsheet.  By my calculations that's over 15,000 spectators. 

IMG_20181008_160811.JPG

IMG_20181008_175033.JPG

At the time you had a figure of 228 for Gala v Lossiemouth in the Scottish Cup. I see this no longer appears, but 277 does which does not fit any other, so is it a revised figure for the Lossie tie?

6 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

At the time you had a figure of 228 for Gala v Lossiemouth in the Scottish Cup. I see this no longer appears, but 277 does which does not fit any other, so is it a revised figure for the Lossie tie?

Yes was given revised figure at weekend. I believe this to be the official 

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:
10 hours ago, gogsy said:
Even in adversity the maroon pound always helps our fellow league clubs. emoji4.png

I was hoping you'd travel well Gogsy. In a few years when we have more clubs with a support like Kelty the league will be thriving.

Is that where yer hoping to be in a few years like :unsure2:

4 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Is that where yer hoping to be in a few years like :unsure2:

In a few years time I'd like to see Shire marching up the divisions! The Lowland League is fantastic though and can only get better. Would love to see ALL the clubs thriving and pulling the crowds in. 

In broad terms at the moment you've got Kelty drawing in about 300; then EK, 'Shire & Spartans drawing in about 200; then the rest drawing in between 75 and 150; except for Edusport who only get a few dozen.

Current average is 137. This is still a long way from SPFL2 where the average attendance is 450-500, although among the lower half of clubs only about 350.

Interestingly, however, of the clubs who would currently form the new EOS Premier Division for next season, you've got Bonnyrigg drawing in about 400; Bo'ness, Linlithgow, Musselburgh & Tranent 250-300; Broxburn, Camelon, Dundonald & Penicuik 150-225; and the rest 75-150; except Leith & Heriot-Watt only a few dozen.

Current average for these 16 is 170 but it would be more if taking away supports to each other.

3 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Did you obtain October 6th...

Whitehill v Edinburgh Uni
Arniston v Craigroyston
Stirling Uni EOS v Ormiston

...?

80 Whitehill v Edinburgh Uni

50 Arniston v Craigroyston

35 Stirling Uni v Ormiston 

From 13/10 Burntisland v Coldstream 30 (got this on here)

Still looking for 

Heriot Watt v Craigroyston from Sat.

12 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

80 Whitehill v Edinburgh Uni

50 Arniston v Craigroyston

35 Stirling Uni v Ormiston 

From 13/10 Burntisland v Coldstream 30 (got this on here)

Still looking for 

Heriot Watt v Craigroyston from Sat.

48 Heriot Watt v Craigroyston