Livi Colts v Forfar *FREE ENTRY TONIGHT*

ATLIS

Will this turn into a bit of a farce now ? Neither team will fancy splashing out for a trip to Ireland, it will cost both clubs money regardless of getting a payment from the SFA. 

Both teams will want to win due to professional pride but I think secretly the money men will want to lose the tie. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Will this turn into a bit of a farce now ? Neither team will fancy splashing out for a trip to Ireland, it will cost both clubs money regardless of getting a payment from the SFA. 

Both teams will want to win due to professional pride but I think secretly the money men will want to lose the tie. 

You get £7k to go this season. You should be able to do it for that to be honest. If its costing you money then you are booking too good a hotel.

It certainly wont be a moneyspinner though.

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

You get £7k to go this season. You should be able to do it for that to be honest. If its costing you money then you are booking too good a hotel.

It certainly wont be a moneyspinner though.

Didn’t realise you got 7k this year, I know we lost money on both trips to Belfast and our trip to TNS last season, maybe that extra couple k will make a difference. 

• ATLIS changed the title to Livi Colts v Forfar *FREE ENTRY TONIGHT*
2 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
7 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
Easton will miss the journey to Ireland (or the next CC game next season).

Sky Sports saying violent conduct. Sure that's an immediate ban

Pretty sure it's cup specific but could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
12 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
Easton will miss the journey to Ireland (or the next CC game next season).

Sky Sports saying violent conduct. Sure that's an immediate ban

If its violent conduct and a straight red you miss the next 1st team game. If its 2 yellows you would miss the next CC game.

Guest bernardblack
If its violent conduct and a straight red you miss the next 1st team game. If its 2 yellows you would miss the next CC game.

Was violent conduct :(

I took the wee boy along tonight as I'm local, and, well, it was free. 

Not a great game, fairly wasteful all round. Livingston looked promising in the second half but continually wasted good advances due to the number 10's refusal to use his right side and turn back onto his left infield. Some good link up play and the right back's overlaps seemed to cause Forfar problems.

Forfar were rapid on the counter, going to 10 nearly suited them, soaking it up and Baird on the counter.

Was very surprised to see Keaghan Jacobs turn out for Livingston Colts, which I'm sure he's ineligible for.

Archived