Talksport ripping into the league

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus wept. People genuinely listen to Talksport enough to try and decipher wind ups from serious content. I've seen it all now.  No surprise to see who the roasters are though.  Ian Abrahams mentioned on a football forum. Fucking hell. They'll be quoting Thicky Quinn next. 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Regardless of the content,  I wont listen to it as it's owned and controlled by that b*****d Rupert Murdoch and his corporation,  as others have pointed out its radio aimed at Brexit voting,  S*n reading, xenephobic fuckwits who think the world revolves around the EPL and the British empire, the type of c***s who go on holiday and eat fish and chips, drinking Carling in pubs showing Sky Sports News and repeats of Only Fools and Horses. 

On 12/08/2018 at 14:46, Flybhoy said:

Amazing tune, always reminds me that of my first 'lads' holiday to Tenerife in 1994, the Caley bar down Veronicas, the DJ guy, cant remember his name but recall bizarrely he was from Dundee, he played this every night, sometimes twice :lol: #scenes

Yeah, bloody small minded Little Englanders. You'd never see us Scots heading abroad and spending our time in the local Jock bar...

16 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Giving a f**k about TalkSport. :lol:

They're aimed at the absolute dregs.

Bit of a shock then that bennett doesn't already know what they were talking about.

Used to listen to this years ago at work when they had the likes of Jon gaunt,James whale ,George Galloway .they used to get in guests to discuss anything ie nick pope (extraterrestrial shit) the gadget man (broken technology shit) now it's just the same suite with different presenters everyday....better listening to talkradio ....also listening to whale and Galloway at night was always good for a laugh when Tommy fae Glasgow phoned in for his daily rant 

23 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Gammon Radio thinks our game is shite.  I'll not lose any sleep over it.  I generally think the EPL is pish, but I don't bang on about it.

I'm only interested when Brazil reaches a critical mass point and devours himself.  Or has a gigantic coronary. 

He is some fucking size now.

His Doctor told him he had to make lifestyle changes, cut down on the booze and get some weight off which he burbled  "Hur hur, whit does he ken. Ah'm no giving up ma good living an ma bevvy for no-one."   Man is an absolute clown.

It's thanks to Talksport that I discovered the Absolute Radio options, XS and BBC Radio4Extra. Starting the day with a chuckle is far superior than starting with sectarianism or a cringe.

Any time I see a picture of Brazil I am reminded of Bloaty Head syndrome from all time classic Theme Hospital [emoji38]

"Doctor required in Inflator Room!"

Talksport is on at work sometimes, it was quite funny when Sounness had pretty much all of the presenters in a seething, frothing mess after England went out of the World Cup by saying that their midfield maybe wasn't as world class as they seemed to think and that the 'Three Lions' song should be banned as it motivates opponents. Another presenter had a massive, tear-stained rant about poor Joe Hart because Man City were naming a training pitch after him or something. Jim White pretending to be outraged that Brendan Rodgers wasn't nominated for European Manager of the Year was utterly bizarre and cringey though. In summary, Talksport is largely pish apart from the occasional heads gone.

23 hours ago, bennett said:

So what did talksport say to get the P&Bers all wound up?

If you read the thread you might find out. 

We're not here to break things down into monosyllabic digestible chunks for you because you have the attention span of a fucking gnat. :lol:

Archived