League Cup 2018 - Quarter Finals Draw

Phillips455

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrific draw for us and next to no chance of progression against a very good Hearts side. Had it been at Fir Park we might have had a chance but not at Tynecastle. Our luck with cup draws is unbelievable, 11 draws against top flight sides.

Hearing that Rangers got a home draw against Ayr has cheered me up a bit though, the moon howlers will be seething.

2 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

Amazing. Rangers must be the luckiest club in the world in cup draws. Remember that time they got 11 home ties in a row?  Incredible.

Still won f**k all since 2011, though.

If any of you Premier League fancy dans can think of one good thing about going to Govan on a Tuesday night do please oblige. Might be great for the players but pish for me.
A decent chunk of cash for your club, plus a free hit against the most hated team in Scotland?

25 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

So BT are showing only 2 quarter finals. Does that mean they aren't going to show their full allotment of games from the competition?

Would certainly be a turnip for the books if they don't, having not broadcast Rangers v Ayr.

21 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

If any of you Premier League fancy dans can think of one good thing about going to Govan on a Tuesday night do please oblige. Might be great for the players but pish for me.

That's more like it.

On 19/08/2018 at 15:27, VictorOnopko said:

Amazing. Rangers must be the luckiest club in the world in cup draws. Remember that time they got 11 home ties in a row?  Incredible.

Didn't Kilmarnock get something very similar to that?

I'm kinda hoping you're not crying "conspiracy" here. Because that'd be kinda sad. Funny of course. But also sad.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

So BT are showing only 2 quarter finals. Does that mean they aren't going to show their full allotment of games from the competition?

Theyre probably saving it for the Rangers v Celtic Cup Final Which they will show back to back for 3 days.

Archived