Brechin City v Dumbarton

1 hour ago, squeezeboxson said:

I'd guess if we had the funds we would be looking to sign him... but I doubt we do have the budget so yeah... probably just to help us out.

Aye I think this is the case. Keeps his name out there, helps us out and helps get his sharpness up ahead of any move. 

I'd imagine he'll know a few guys like Dyer and Loy as former teammates too.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we all wanted Stevie to be more attacking...Two natural defenders it is, with Irvine (I assume) on the bench.

Adam, Little, Dowie, Dyer, Carswell, Hutton, B.Barr, Paton, Thomson, Loy, Russell. 

Disappointed to see Forbes on the bench again.

1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

Well we all wanted Stevie to be more attacking...Two natural defenders it is, with Irvine (I assume) on the bench.

Adam, Little, Dowie, Dyer, Carswell, Hutton, B.Barr, Paton, Thomson, Loy, Russell. 

Disappointed to see Forbes on the bench again.

Anyone's guess as to what formation we are actually playing still :thumsup2

I reckon we might see a back 3 of Dyer, Dowie and Thomson with Barr and Little/Paton on the wings and covering. Carswell/Hutton in front of the defence and Paton/Little (whichever isn't on the wig obviously) behind Loy and Russell.

I hope I'm right too because that would be nice and attacking at least. I'm missing the game though so someone who is there could maybe say how the guys are warming up etc...

Just now, The Moonster said:

How we playing? Doesn't seem like too much has gone on by the twitter.

Just now, lorenzo71 said:

Not  there today.How are we playing?

It's not too dissimilar to our games with Brechin last season. We're doing alright and probably deserve to be leading, but that maybe says more about Brechin than us.

Bobby Barr's evidently playing against one of his old teams. If you know what I mean.

7 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Bobby Barr's evidently playing against one of his old teams. If you know what I mean.

He's played for half the teams in this league so he should have a good season.

Hearing Brad Spencer may be the trialist.

Archived