Queens v Ayr

I was maybe a wee bit unfair on the security in earlier posts, while they didn't cover themselves in glory during the pitch encroachment there were only 2 outside the turnstiles, it's easy for them to miss some steamers when both were having to search people.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

If a black person called me a white bas***d, then I'd much prefer that to him punching me, but then again I grew up in the 70's and 80's when men were real men...........

(I'm sure this will go down well, with many on here, hee, hee,hee).

From someone that's got previous for wetting the bed whenever a certain flag is mentioned on this site I'm not sure you can pull out the "when men were real men" line.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

From someone that's got previous for wetting the bed whenever a certain flag is mentioned on this site I'm not sure you can pull out the "when men were real men" line.

I'm not getting you ?

If you're referring to the flying of the Union Flag at Ayr games, then Yes, I totally disagree with that as I'm Scottish not British. If I wanted to associate myself with that flag then I'd be attending Ibrox on a Saturday rather than Somerset.

Apart from that, understanding humour and sarcasm appears to be sadly lacking with some of you. Maybe it's hard to get across on a post but by God some of you are very hard work............

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I was maybe a wee bit unfair on the security in earlier posts, while they didn't cover themselves in glory during the pitch encroachment there were only 2 outside the turnstiles, it's easy for them to miss some steamers when both were having to search people.

I got searched and actually embarrassed the bloke doing it by asking why he didn’t do it properly. That means legs, waistband, boots... not a strip search. Pretty sure that will be coming next ‘boke’

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I'm not getting you ?

If you're referring to the flying of the Union Flag at Ayr games, then Yes, I totally disagree with that as I'm Scottish not British. If I wanted to associate myself with that flag then I'd be attending Ibrox on a Saturday rather than Somerset.

Apart from that, understanding humour and sarcasm appears to be sadly lacking with some of you. Maybe it's hard to get across on a post but by God some of you are very hard work............

Not at all, your posts are a constant source of hilarity.

Wattoo. Obviously you can call yourself whatever you wish, and you may not identify yourself as British, you may wish things were different but like it or not you are both Scottish and British.

Look on your passport - it tells the world you are a citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. As you are presumably not  Northern Irish then your British. It doesn't mention Scotland anywhere (yet).  This is fact, currently non-negotiable I'm afraid and not open to opinion so save the come back.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm not getting you ?

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm not getting you ?

Oh dear. 

I agree, I don’t like Union jacks at Somerset nor would I like a tri colour. 

Save it for the Ayr thread instead of ayring dirty laundry in public. 

5 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Wattoo. Obviously you can call yourself whatever you wish, and you may not identify yourself as British, you may wish things were different but like it or not you are both Scottish and British.

Look on your passport - it tells the world you are a citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. As you are presumably not  Northern Irish then your British. It doesn't mention Scotland anywhere (yet).  This is fact, currently non-negotiable I'm afraid and not open to opinion so save the come back.

Don't tell him that for God sake, you've no idea what you've started.

6 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Watch me.

What a pathetic argument, so basically you're saying I can't question or fail to accept something because You and the UK Government have decided ??

Aint going to happen.

1 minute ago, JessieField said:

Remember when, only last week, Ayr fans were on here bumming about being the biggest, best team in the Championship? It's amazing the effect a damn good thrashing has on some folk! Heads are all gone!

I blame Dobbie.

2 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Remember when, only last week, Ayr fans were on here bumming about being the biggest, best team in the Championship? It's amazing the effect a damn good thrashing has on some folk! Heads are all gone!

Some, thanks.

4 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Wow, were you not calling for a hanging? 

Archived