Hamilton vs St Johnstone

First meeting between two teams in the diddy alliance :wub: 

Looks like Davidson will be missing for us after he picked up what looked like a nasty injury today. Alston’s performance probably earns him a start in his place and I’d be tempted to go with Scougall or Hendry ahead of McMillan as I thought he was poor again today. Hopefully Foster doesn’t decide to hook our mercurial left winger in this match.

I’d line up as below: 

Clark

Foster Kerr Shaughnessy Tanser

Davidson/Alston Craig

Wright Scougall Kennedy

Watt

We will hopefully have a new central midfielder before this match, but I don’t think he’ll play unless they’re fit or a massive upgrade on Alston or Craig. 

It’s just a pity both teams can’t win this game. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll have signed a CM before this match. I'll hold off a prediction until we see who it is.

Grudgingly admit Alston deserves a start in CM after his second half performance today. We'll need more willingness from players to retain possession though, Hamilton wont leave huge swathes of space like Dundee did, nor will they spend thirty minutes running sideways before passing to our keeper. 

Given we don't beat St Johnstone unless their own players kill each other, I think we can write this game off. 

I wonder who'll win the battle of the young teams; heard Accies are undefeated. 

37 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Given we don't beat St Johnstone unless their own players kill each other, I think we can write this game off. 

I wonder who'll win the battle of the young teams; heard Accies are undefeated. 

Our young team seem to have deserted us. I’ll get in touch with the original pack and see if they’re up for the rumble however. 

58 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

We don't play livi until the 15th?

How dare you. We’re part of the diddy triangle :( 

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Our young team seem to have deserted us. I’ll get in touch with the original pack and see if they’re up for the rumble however. 

They're all deed Kyle. 

The other, kiddy-on Pack are still around though and would be up for it if Hamilton weren't shitebags. 

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

They're all deed Kyle. 

The other, kiddy-on Pack are still around though and would be up for it if Hamilton weren't shitebags. 

Knew I could rely on you, Tam. 

Just now, ali_91 said:

Didn’t happen. 

"Daniel Joseph Swanson is a Scottish footballer, who plays as an attacking midfielder for Hibernian."

"Richard Martyn "Ricky" Foster is a Scottish footballer currently playing for St Johnstone."

Source Wikipedia.

Just now, ali_91 said:

Can’t believe Hamilton decided not to keep James McCarthy. 

Agree with this, Unfortunately the player wanted to leave after interest from a bigger club. He wasn't pushed out the door after an altercation with  a pish team mate.

On 8/25/2018 at 23:35, ali_91 said:

Another Saturday, another day where one of my ‘friends’ decides to have a wedding. Ridiculously selfish. 

You don't actually have to go.

You know this don't you? 

Archived