F1 2018

afc_36_0

My missus got me It on Saturday, fired It up yesterday and played It for about 4 hours doing time trials and races with my mates online. Really enjoying It.

Mostly played:
France, Monza, Austria and Spa.

Set an online time In the rain at Spa that’s currently got me at 357th fastest In the world[emoji23]

My missus got me It on Saturday, fired It up yesterday and played It for about 4 hours doing time trials and races with my mates online. Really enjoying It.

Mostly played:
France, Monza, Austria and Spa.

Set an online time In the rain at Spa that’s currently got me at 357th fastest In the world[emoji23]

I’ll be aiming for this time although no idea if leaderboards are cross platform.

Anyone else has issues with sound online? Seems to be a bit of a bug with very low or non-existent engine noises which makes it almost undriveable.

Ive not really played much online because its generally full of idiots but i might give it another go with the new licence thing. Didnt think i would like france but i do!

Overall a great game & good selection of classic cars when your bored during a season, wish they would add a few classic tracks though

• 2 months later...

Got this on the PSN store yesterday as it was only £24.99. Always like a challenge so set the difficulty to 80% and in my first career practice session found myself 8 seconds off the pace! Started my career with Sauber as I like to start with a midfield/backmarker team so I can get to know the handling of the cars and tracks before fighting for race wins and championships.

On 03/09/2018 at 15:43, Dindeleux said:

Anyone else has issues with sound online? Seems to be a bit of a bug with very low or non-existent engine noises which makes it almost undriveable.

This was the only thing that bugged me as the engine noise from the Sauber was awful and it actually sounded like it was about the spew something over the track. Do the cars sounds like that in real life now? Also the whole layout offtrack is different and I miss that they have got rid of the setup tablet which you could use when sitting in the garage during practice and quali, and it's now all crammed into one main screen. One thing I do like is the radio interaction with your mechanic, it now actually sounds like a radio message coming through.

Will give it another go tonight, but overall I think it's going to take a while to get used to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/09/2018 at 20:20, Eoin Doyle said:

France is my favourite race track by far. 

Always struggle with Monaco in every F1 game. 

How can France be your favourite? I’ve just got there in my first season and on numerous occasions the controller has either went through the tv or out the window. Very frustrating track. Still in FP1 though so hopefully have the hang of it when qualifying and the race come around.

Agree about Monaco. My only DNF so far this season as I gave up with using flashbacks every three corners :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived