Arbroath vs Annan Athletic

Lichtie78

Gutted this tie isn’t the other way around, would’ve loved a trip to Annan. Annan have started the season well but not sure what kind of team they’ll put out here?I imagine that we’ll mix things up, maybe not as much as the previous round since this isn’t midweek but will probably see those who haven’t played much this season get a start. A lot of people aren’t too bothered about this competition, but the chance of one of the non-Scottish teams away is probably as close to a European game as we’ll ever get :lol:

He hasn’t been in charge at Annan for well over a year.  Left to join Clyde and that didn’t work out and they brought in Danny Lennon after him.
Peter Murphy is now Annan’s player / manager.

Won’t stop him having a moan though

He hasn’t been in charge at Annan for well over a year.  Left to join Clyde and that didn’t work out and they brought in Danny Lennon after him.
Peter Murphy is now Annan’s player / manager.

You’ve just ruined my weekend.
Ps wikipedia obviously dont keep annan athletic up to date

You’ve just ruined my weekend.
Ps wikipedia obviously dont keep annan athletic up to date

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annan_Athletic_F.C.
Seems clear enough to me. Chapman did like a good moan about conditions up there.
Murphy has turned us into a better footballing side but unsure if we’ll have enough to get through today. Think we’ll need number 1 keeper back from injury and Moxon to come back in from suspension.

Cruised through in the end but got a bit uncomfy for a spell when we couldn't get the second goal but we should've had three before we did score the first, looked like we were gonna demolish Annan the first thirty minutes but they got into the game a bit after that. We played ok and a deserved the win without being brilliant. Roll on the next round....beautiful day as well the sun always shines on Gayfield :).

Archived