St Johnstone v Aberdeen, Saturday 15th September

Might be worth putting a tenner on Watt to score, our ex players always seem to score against us

That’ll be a Shaughnessey then. Tony Watt’s never played for Aberdeen?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’ll be a Shaughnessey then. Tony Watt’s never played for Aberdeen?

Yeah I would question referring to him as an ex player.

He trained with us as a favour from McInnes last season.

ETA - if he does score on Saturday then to be fair much of our moaning support will cry that we didn’t sign him up while training with us.

16 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Am I reading this right ?

If I take my boy to the game it will be £16 in total for the family stand.

Train from Hyndland is £16.80.

So all in, will be under £35 emoji106.png

Yep, the Aberdeen Family Stand section is in the Main Stand, the end section beside the away North Stand. Fantastic deal as you can take two kids for £16 in total.

Baws oot, all out attack please Saints.

Clark

Foster Kerr Shaughnessy Tanser

Alston Craig

Wright Swanson Kennedy

Watt

Feels very harsh on McMillan but I think that front 4 has the potential to cause bedlam against Aberdeen's makeshift back four. I suspect Tommy will play McMillan over Swanson though, given he's not played much this season and will still be getting his match sharpness up. The only other change I'd consider making is Davidson back in for Alston or Craig as he is still our best midfielder.

I'm not actually sure what Wright is going to do with the bench - there's at least three or four who will feel they deserve a place who wont make the squad, so trying to keep everyone happy is going to be extremely difficult. Wotherspoon will likely drop out of the squad given he's been away in Canada.

Suspect it’ll be the same starting XI baring any injuries, which leaves a bench of -

Mitchell
Anderson
Gordon
Swanson
Nydam
Callachan
Kane

With Davidson, Wortherspoon, Easton all still missing. Wright’s got some task on his hand to keep all these players happy. [emoji23]

15 minutes ago, Widge said:

Suspect it’ll be the same starting XI baring any injuries, which leaves a bench of -

Mitchell
Anderson
Gordon
Swanson
Nydam
Callachan
Kane

With Davidson, Wortherspoon, Easton all still missing. Wright’s got some task on his hand to keep all these players happy. emoji23.png

Comrie, McClean, McCann, Hurst x2 as well! 

Mitchell
Anderson
Gordon
Swanson
Nydam
Callachan
Kane

With Davidson, Wortherspoon, Easton all still missing. Wright’s got some task on his hand to keep all these players happy. [emoji23]

I haven’t heard of most of those players, so I expect a comfortable Dons victory.

I believe that logic is sound.

Archived