Morton home win vs Dunfermline

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, montheton said:

Scully needs to sort out his kicking and put some urgency into his game. Mcallister is a passenger, great at pointing but hopeless at everything else.

Glad others are wakening up to this fact.  Other than a superb last ditch tackle he was anonymous today.  Ditto every week I've seen him.  Both full backs are crap too and complete plodders.

5 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I was not aware of Bing Crosby doing anything like that tbh.

In fairness Bing Crosby is known for singing. Where as that character is specifically about the abduction and killing of children. So it is fair to assume that's why they have chosen this as this is what they like.

If my username and picture were say jimmy Saville or Fred West would that be acceptable to you? Of course it wouldnt.

I'm waiting for an answer from the person as to why they have chosen to represent themselves as a child abducter and murderer in this forum.

If you want to continue to defend them that's fine, it's an open forum.

And I'll continue to ask any question, or talk about whatever I wish to. 

Calm doon Mary Whitehouse.

Scully's kicking has always held him back, even when he was younger with us I thought it was pretty much his only flaw. Having seen both players play albite Scully a few seasons back I would say Robinson is slightly better however they are both at this level for a reason  - They aren't complete players.

We are slowly improving hope for a better result on Friday.

Scully's kicking has always held him back, even when he was younger with us I thought it was pretty much his only flaw. Having seen both players play albite Scully a few seasons back I would say Robinson is slightly better however they are both at this level for a reason  - They aren't complete players.
We are slowly improving hope for a better result on Friday.

For all robinson’s flaws, he is a very good kicker from ground.

I would say Tumilty has the ability to be a much better attacking fullback than Doyle, however from his debut until now he looks nowhere near fit enough to play that role.

He constantly gets caught ahead of the ball and doesn't have the energy to get back.

It's no coincidence that when dunfermline started to create chances in the second half it was due to the space between kilday and Tumilty.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Just watched the highlights. FFS keeper.

Just seen it. Fucking hell.

34 minutes ago, virginton said:

Link to and/or GIF of the ginger scrote making an arse of it again please.

Not getting this Doyle > Tumilty thing... Doyle visibly panicked when a cross-field ball was in the air and he was preparing to try and control it; teams gave him the run of the right-hand side, knowing he would do nothing... Tumilty has been underwhelming so far, but I'd rather have him than Doyle any day.

As for Russell > McKeown... Jesus wept. Russell has totally lost his way, can't get on the bench for an utterly dugshite Falkirk team... He'd be fourth-choice left back at Cappielow now.

Archived