Hamilton Academical VS Dundee THE BIG ONE!

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I think you forget that I have many years of winning these duels and this will be the next feather in my cap.

We are ten times the team Hamilton are. We outplayed St Mirren who are on the same level as these diddies. As i cast my glare onto the field the players will know what needs to be done. The only way Todger will still be here is if Accies manage a draw which is never out the question in any game.

Thank you.

Please elaborate? 

As far as I am aware, you take the L more than anybody else on this forum. :lol:

Edited by Im_Rodger

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

The time for talk has ended.

Thank you.

So experienced in losing he's going all out.

Kudos but you'll only be adding (for the last time) to your massive list of losses. 

Will miss the hilariously wrong relegation threads. 

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

No I stopped posting for the rest of the season and it's deal done now cuntoid.

I will dust down the non deluded catacombs and place you below the hanging skeleton of Granny danger who hangs from the ceiling like the Whale at the McManus gallery exhibition, Dundee. Covering Cowden till I die, Lex, Gibby and soon the Todger. 

Articles of Gibby's ABBA hairstyle are now scribed  on the wall, I'll begin the write up to go alongside your impending entry to the non deluded ones rampant roman-era like victories.

Thank you.

Cannot believe I'm not going to get the chance to see you melt down when we pump you 6-0 :D 

2 hours ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

Has this not already happened and the Scumdee fucker is on again. Tell him to f**k off Roger

It's worth mentioning at this point that NDD has another active alias as of this point. So I'm calling a Hamilton win, and NDD simply posting under that account whilst claiming its not him at all. 

His absolute desperation to get banned as Dundee get worse and worse is great viewing though, he'll be seething if Dundee win. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It's worth mentioning at this point that NDD has another active alias as of this point. So I'm calling a Hamilton win, and NDD simply posting under that account whilst claiming its not him at all. 

His absolute desperation to get banned as Dundee get worse and worse is great viewing though, he'll be seething if Dundee win. 

Get the IP bans out :D 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Now let's take ourselves out of the world of P&B for a minute and think about the fact you are on the Internet making up things. On a scale of sadacts you are right at the top.

Sitting there in Perth. Eyes etched to your grease laden laptop. The air from your barket mouth clouding the view of your spectacles as you hyperventilate at the excitement of creating fallacys on the Internet. 

The poignant smell of body odour that saps into your hole punched vest eclipsing the reek of your microwaved rustlers burger that sits by your can of Monster.

In the background the songs of praise boxset plays on repeated as it has done since summer 2007.

You really are a sad individual. Think about what your life is when you have  to make up lies on P&B to fill your life with interest.

My goodness.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I probably would've been satisfied with a draw this weekend but with the chance to empty Dundee's born loser from the forum, makes this a must win game. Come on Accies, let's do this! Rodger and Trump must remain!
TDD25687-RED-POST.jpgG459-Funny-Trump-First-Blood-American-President-Silk-Light-Canvas-Painting-Print-Posters-Home-Decor-For.jpg_640x640.jpg

Beautiful.

Absolutely Beautiful.

Step up Woods, McGowan, McMann, Kilgallon, Imrie, Miller, MacKinnon, Want, Martin, Boyd and Brustad.

Do it for Trump. 

6 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Who's going then cunto's,I reckon 200 brave dedicated pished Dundee boys/girls. Screenshot_20180924-151416_Chrome.jpg

I’m in though it’s taking the piss to ask for 22 quid to watch a game on that farce of a pitch. 

Is Brogan still up for a scrap or has she matured into a sensible young woman?

Wow you look away for a short while and anything can happen on here.

When I first joined this site Rodgers posts used to annoy me, but over time, they have grown on me, now an Accies thread simply wouldn't be the same without them. 

Getting rid of a scumdee supporter will certainly add the cherry on top to an Accies victory so...

MON THE ACCIES!!!