Davis Love III

Who will win the 2018 Ryder Cup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 Ryder Cup?

• Europe
    • America
    • 14-14 Tie (USA Retains Trophy)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/18 at 06:49

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Rose approach [emoji7]
The guys oozing class just now.
His quiet, no nonsense approach is absolutely relentless just now.
I'll be honest I used to not care much for him at all and feel he was being billed as the next big thing TOO soon. But I've warmed to him the last 3 years, I like his manner under interview as well, looks a right nice guy. But aye, that approach....

I get the feeling Finau and Olesen were very jittery on that tee. The standard is unreal though I’m not moving till Sunday night. 
I cannot believe I have to get ready for work in 5 minutes [emoji24].
And its not a day when I can do my usual skive with my sky app [emoji849] still got a load of stuff to be done by 3pm

12 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

As the week's gone on I've become more  confident of a European victory but I still think America, closely, something like 15-13.  Annoying won't see much until Sunday but it's (apart from Sky missing about 85% of the shots live) genuinely great entertainment on a close Sunday.

24 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

This is nonsense. There is action on the green and we are watching the tee shots. C’mon to f**k

I find sky's coverage of this deplorable. There's only 4 fucking matches, max, on the course for the first 2 days lads! 

24 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I cannot believe I have to get ready for work in 5 minutes emoji24.png.
And its not a day when I can do my usual skive with my sky app emoji849.png still got a load of stuff to be done by 3pm

Feel for you. I’m nightshift Monday to Thursday so this fits in perfect. Might even open a couple of ciders soon. 

Archived