Pyramid 2019/2020

8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Look McGinty I was told the meeting was brought forward because of the funeral. Now I know an email was sent out the day after I posted the news which said it’s being held on another date but my information is different. Like you discredited the Maxwell email  as lies and not a proper statement, well time will prove me right with that one as well

Presumably it was the SFA that sent out the letter informing people of the change. So your information can only come from TJ wandering around Hampden hoping to hear snippets of other people's conversations.

Either way at the moment you're saying the EoS is lying which extends to the Lowland League due to David Baxter doubling as Secretary, the Licensing Committee were lying (appear to have been uninformed about the SFA Board Meeting being cancelled last minute), and now the SFA are lying.

C'mon @locheeboy, where are you getting your information from? I'm saying this as someone who has no stake in the game in the East or West, apart from whatever's happening with the North of Tay clubs, which has the potential for significant changes to the league structure up here.

7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
9 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
Lol keep up the lies McGinty 

You are completely losing it, and for the final time that isnt my name, or has another one of your reliable contacts told you that? I think now is the time I start the thread exposing what you and TJ got upto a few years back trying to find out who I am and wanting me banned from Junior grounds. It wont read well for you.

I cannot speak for TJ but I certainly have no idea what your talking about. Instead of being a keyboard warrior tell everyone who you are you are as you are happy enough to name me. I don’t think you have to balls to come out. By the way you are more than welcome at Lochee 

3 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

There won’t be an egm.

There will probably be a fans meeting at some point to explain the changes in the pyramid.

I doubt the board will need to explain why we won’t be joining a league at a tier further down the pyramid that is a poorer standard and costs the club a fortune in travel costs.

I might be wrong but if the clubs owners voted to join another organisation then the board have a legal obligation to carry out the owners wishes.if the board want the club to now stay in the West juniors they will have to have another egm and a vote. Happy to be proved wrong as I voted to stay in the juniors.

4 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

C'mon @locheeboy, where are you getting your information from? I'm saying this as someone who has no stake in the game in the East or West, apart from whatever's happening with the North of Tay clubs, which has the potential for significant changes to the league structure up here.

The truth is in the minutes from the PG meetings. 

1 minute ago, hague said:

I might be wrong but if the clubs owners voted to join another organisation then the board have a legal obligation to carry out the owners wishes.if the board want the club to now stay in the West juniors they will have to have another egm and a vote. Happy to be proved wrong as I voted to stay in the juniors.

Voted to move in the absence of a West option.

I cannot speak for TJ but I certainly have no idea what your talking about. Instead of being a keyboard warrior tell everyone who you are you are as you are happy enough to name me. I don’t think you have to balls to come out. By the way you are more than welcome at Lochee 
Everyone knows who you are Larry, you tell everone on here ffs! Who I am is completely unimportant to this. You are trying to turn this into one of personality, dont even try and go there. Stick to the point of the debate or stay out of it.

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

The truth is in the minutes from the PG meetings. 

That's not directly answering the question though. Are you saying that you are getting all of what you believe from the PWG minutes? I'm asking this as other folk seem to have interpreted the PWG minutes in different ways.

Just now, Burnie_man said:

Everyone knows who you are Larry, you tell everone on here ffs! Who I am is completely unimportant to this. You are trying to turn this into one of personality, dont even try and go there. Stick to the point of the debate or stay out of it.

Wow, I’m obviously touching a nerve. Now I’m not sure if you are McGinty or maybe you are his goat

1 minute ago, Cyclizine said:

That's not directly answering the question though. Are you saying that you are getting all of what you believe from the PWG minutes? I'm asking this as other folk seem to have interpreted the PWG minutes in different ways.

Supposedly those from the EoS side of things have never seen the actual PWG minutes, only the EoS summary of what has happened at PWG meetings. Which is why @Locheeboy says that the EoS is lying to its members.