Pyramid 2019/2020

1 minute ago, Cyclizine said:

That's not directly answering the question though. Are you saying that you are getting all of what you believe from the PWG minutes? I'm asking this as other folk seem to have interpreted the PWG minutes in different ways.

Look I’ve read the minutes it’s as clear as day when you read them. What I’m saying is are they being relayed to the clubs directly or in an edited version. Time will tell 

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

Look I’ve read the minutes it’s as clear as day when you read them. What I’m saying is are they being relayed to the clubs directly or in an edited version. Time will tell 

Are you therefore accusing other associations of altering the minutes and providing the altered versions to their member clubs?

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Supposedly those from the EoS side of things have never seen the actual PWG minutes, only the EoS summary of what has happened at PWG meetings. Which is why @Locheeboy says that the EoS is lying to its members.

Yes you are correct but maybe I’m being fed a different set but I doubt that. This isn’t about me trying to be smarter or pull one over the EoS boys. I never said anything other than what I have read. Because of what I’ve read I truely believe they are not being told the truth

Yes you are correct but maybe I’m being fed a different set but I doubt that. This isn’t about me trying to be smarter or pull one over the EoS boys. I never said anything other than what I have read. Because of what I’ve read I truely believe they are not being told the truth

So how are you getting access to the minutes?

Wow, I’m obviously touching a nerve. Now I’m not sure if you are McGinty or maybe you are his goat

There are people associated with the club with that name. So before you continue to make more of a twat of yourself I'd stop chucking it around, they may get upset with you. Like the EoS Board.

4 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Are you therefore accusing other associations of altering the minutes and providing the altered versions to their member clubs?

Look all I’m saying is what I have read and it’s obviously different to what my friend Bernie is being told unless he is reading the actual minutes not the EoS minutes

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Bit why would they do that you refer back to email from October.  And if the minutes are from around that time I'd guess at a misunderstanding. I had something incorrectly noted in a disciplinary at work so everything is open to interpretation 

Just now, Burnie_man said:
11 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
Wow, I’m obviously touching a nerve. Now I’m not sure if you are McGinty or maybe you are his goat

There are people associated with the club with that name. So before you continue to make a more of a twat of yourself I'd stop chucking it around, they may get upset with you. Like the EoS Board.

Upset wouldn’t upset me. I’ve never hidden or run from anyone and I’m not going to start now. I’m no keyboard warrior do not forget that

Look all I’m saying is what I have read and it’s obviously different to what my friend Bernie is being told unless he is reading the actual minutes not the EoS minutes

So: A mystery source is passing you what you are being told are the PWG minutes? This or another source is telling you the EoSFL is passing on inaccurate versions of the minutes to its clubs? Could you maybe give us a hint who this source is?

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Bit why would they do that you refer back to email from October.  And if the minutes are from around that time I'd guess at a misunderstanding. I had something incorrectly noted in a disciplinary at work so everything is open to interpretation 

They are meant to be the minutes from November and January, so after the Maxwell email was made public

On 08/02/2019 at 16:56, locheeboy said:

Burnie, as i have said many times, time will tell who is speaking the truth. I'm more than happy to print an apology if I am wrong hopefully you will be man enough to do the same. In a lot of ways I feel a wee bit sorry for you as I beleive you are being fed lies. Ask for the minutes from the November and January meetings. I have already told you the EoS reps were put in their place.  

Just now, Burnie_man said:
2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
Upset wouldn’t upset me. I’ve never hidden or run from anyone and I’m not going to start now. I’m no keyboard warrior do not forget that

Dont go threatening people again otherwise Al wont come and visit.

I’m not threatening anyone, only clearly pointing out I’m not a keyboard warrior and you saying they may get upset doesn’t worry me one bit

Dont go threatening people again otherwise Al wont come and visit.
No I'm going to the lochee v tayport game for sure.
Will certainly be happy to view what has been leaked/passed to Larry and keep everyone happy.

Btw while your on Larry is Calum Hardie still at Troon?
He'll be looking forward to the junior cup tie .

I’m not threatening anyone, only clearly pointing out I’m not a keyboard warrior and you saying they may get upset doesn’t worry me one bit
Is that why you're not bothered at calling the board of the EoS liars on a public forum? The only person mentioning keyboard warriors is you.