Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Wtf is wrong with that? I doubt that the majority of posters on here skipped straight past that photo in disgust when they saw it. 

I showed it to the chick sitting next to me on the train. We agreed that the blonde broad on the left has the best overall package, but the blonde bird on the right wins the boobage award with her remarkable full-boob perkage.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

People who buy and consume meal replacement shakes to lose weight.
Eat healthier and exercise more, moron.

Basically any 'fad' diet or get slim quick programme.

Almost the entire 'health' industry is based around people who can't be arsed putting in the work over a long period of time to live right.

And I say this is as someone who has been slim, fat, back to slim, to very fat and on my way back to slim :thumsup2

35 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

People who stand at the booze aisle in the shop looking over different bottles of wine like they are a connoisseur.

Just take anything. They all taste like a homeless man’s feet. Stop pretending you don’t just want it to get pure pished.

Well that entire post is just wrong

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

People who stand at the booze aisle in the shop looking over different bottles of wine like they are a connoisseur.

Just take anything. They all taste like a homeless man’s feet. Stop pretending you don’t just want it to get pure pished.

^^^ Carling and alcopop drinker...... 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Basically any 'fad' diet or get slim quick programme.

Almost the entire 'health' industry is based around people who can't be arsed putting in the work over a long period of time to live right.

And I say this is as someone who has been slim, fat, back to slim, to very fat and on my way back to slim :thumsup2

^^^Fatboy Slim

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Buckfast drinking Weegie found