Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

f**k me. That’s rich. You are the the biggest bigot on P&B mate.

We had this 'discussion' a while back on P&B, you consistently make this accusation at Romeo despite him not posting anything remotely bigoted on this forum, when you couldn't produce a single hint of evidence of the guy being a bigot and were backed into a corner you made a crass dig about child abuse. 

I'd quite before you make a Roger Hunt of yourself again if I were you.

22 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

I still think we will win the league m8. Can't see Celtic keeping up as the season wears on. Happy to put a wager on it with you.  

Deal. Tenner says Hearts don't win the league:)

Don't get me Wrong here. I'd love to see you win the league. Anybody but Celtic. Just that Hearts appear to lose their backbone every time you play them. Very frustrating for the neutral Celtic hater.

18 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Deal. Tenner says Hearts don't win the league:)

Don't get me Wrong here. I'd love to see you win the league. Anybody but Celtic. Just that Hearts appear to lose their backbone every time you play them. Very frustrating for the neutral Celtic hater.

Celtic are clearly going to win the league by about 20 points. And the next 5 leagues after that at least without breaking sweat. Sevco may win it one day in the distant future. I just wanted to out you as a gullible daftie. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

We had this 'discussion' a while back on P&B, you consistently make this accusation at Romeo despite him not posting anything remotely bigoted on this forum, when you couldn't produce a single hint of evidence of the guy being a bigot and were backed into a corner you made a crass dig about child abuse. 

I'd quite before you make a Roger Hunt of yourself again if I were you.

Quite what ??

37 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Celtic are clearly going to win the league by about 20 points. And the next 5 leagues after that at least without breaking sweat. Sevco may win it one day in the distant future. I just wanted to out you as a gullible daftie. Thanks. 

Sheesh, I fell for that. Here was me thinking you were an optimistic Jambo but turns out you're a pessimistic loser who's chucked in the towel (and the odd £1 coin) already.

And you call me gullible?:whistle

Mon the Jam Tarts.

The reason I enjoy beating Hearts so much, is the same reason I enjoy watching Celtic scud the zombies. Not for any bigoted reasons, it's because they're such sore sore losers.

Their inability to take their medicine is strangely comforting to me.

Levein in the press publicly apologising to fans after a defeat, get over yourself man.

Saying things like 'we'll be back to our normal selves next week' - what a fud, hope Killie pump em.

14 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

The reason I enjoy beating Hearts so much, is the same reason I enjoy watching Celtic scud the zombies. Not for any bigoted reasons, it's because they're such sore sore losers.

And here was me thinking it was because we beat you at Tynecastle and shut your plastic fans up mid Soldier's song. ^_^

Archived