Thanksgiving Thursday

lichtie23

The annual NFL tradition of football on Turkey Day is this Thursday with 3 games throughout our evening. All 3 games are divisional matchups with....

Bears @ Lions, 17.30

Redskins @ Cowboys, 21.30

Falcons @ Saints, 01.20

So get an early finish at work, grab a turkey leg and enjoy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working away this week so won't get a chance to watch the Lions, although considering the form of the respective teams that is probably for the best.  

If Kerryon Johnson is injured then I can't really see how the Lions do anything here.  Bears by 10 points, minimum.

7 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Last time 'Skins won on the primetime slot in Dallas was a Monday night with Colt McCoy as QB.  

Believe in the Cult of Colt.  

Not the worst back up to have, imo. Chase Daniels? Not so much then again the Bears is maybe good to step into in some ways. Trubisky doesn't bomb down the field regularly like a Mahomes. 

Lions at tea time, lovely midweek treat, Trubisky missing makes the game a bit less fearful, (can't believe I'm saying that about the Bears), not actually concerned about the Wayward Son being missing, I think Blount unleashed for the majority of the game and running over the top of Mack is going to be one of the highlights of the year!!!
Think Stafford is going to be shitting himself because of the aforementioned Mack especially after his record sacking last week but I'm still going for the Lions by 3 points!!!

Mack is still giving me the fear, the Lion's O-Line has let Stafford get sacked around 20 times in the last 3 games, if that hasn't been sorted Mack could have a field day!!!

Archived