Killie v Cowdenbeaths conquerors

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

TheRangers are absolute dugshite without their wee animal mascot up front and Defoe is a past it, wage theiving cheat. Who knew?

:thumsup2thank you for this post. I had not much to laugh at tonight but you have brought us all something to uplift our spirits.

I guess you come across as unbalanced but harmless.

McCrorie was sent off in last season's Scottish Cup semi-final against Celtic for denying a goalscoring opportunity. That is punishable by a one-match ban in the same competition, which he served against Cowdenbeath in the previous round.

Occasionally there are errors on the SFA's suspension list, and this is one such case - most likely it wasn't properly updated after the midweek round of fixtures.

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

Poor game after what I thought was a decent first half.

I haven’t seen any replays, so could be totally wrong, but looked like McCrorie went in with his elbow on Power? Looked a shocker from where I was.

Also, does Andy Halliday get in the team on staunch factor alone? Absolutely honking footballer

It was just a head-on-head clash.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

McCrorie was sent off in last season's Scottish Cup semi-final against Celtic for denying a goalscoring opportunity. That is punishable by a one-match ban in the same competition, which he served against Cowdenbeath in the previous round.

Occasionally there are errors on the SFA's suspension list, and this is one such case - most likely it wasn't properly updated after the midweek round of fixtures.

You mean to say that the SFA make mistakes ? 

:thumsup2thank you for this post. I had not much to laugh at tonight but you have brought us all something to uplift our spirits.
I guess you come across as unbalanced but harmless.
The fella that follow (follows) me around the forum red dotting random posts of mine and shitepost-quoting me for attention is now accusing me of being unbalanced?

Well it's a bold strategy, I'll give you that.

Rest assured that this here post represents both the maximum and the final interest I have in whatever it is you've been trying to say.

9 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The fella that follow (follows) me around the forum red dotting random posts of mine

You are fantasising .

I guess when your life has no value this about all you can aspire to. Pretending a couple of comments\dots a year is a campaign.

Remember my low IQ friend, my club played in this match, I have a reason to be here. Now just so long as you do not smash up your wife or attack some randoms your comments can be treated as harmless fun by someone with mental health issues.

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

You are fantasising .

I guess when your life has no value this about all you can aspire to. Pretending a couple of comments\dots a year is a campaign.

Remember my low IQ friend, my club played in this match, I have a reason to be here. Now just so long as you do not smash up your wife or attack some randoms your comments can be treated as harmless fun by someone with mental health issues.

giphy.gif

Maybe it's just me but Steve Clarke gives the impression of someone who's breath perennially stinks and has that lingering fart smell about him wherever he goes. 
He's a very good manager regardless.

IMG_0554.jpg

You are fantasising .

IMG_0553.jpg

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm sure after an extensive media onslaught the compliance officer will offer Jack a lengthy ban for headbutting Max's foot.

I would certainly hope so. That would really give you lot something to complain about.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Maybe it's just me but Steve Clarke gives the impression of someone who's breath perennially stinks and has that lingering fart smell about him wherever he goes. 

He's a very good manager regardless.

yip , its just you.. . I doubt in the history of the Scottish Cup has anyone Psycho analysed another managers breath and farts .. Total fuckin weirdo .:blink:

Archived