Leafa

Sandysafc

If it was up to me I would let your players get over there hangovers and play a mid week tie.  But as u said the committee will deal with things.  Sandy's had a genuine reason two weeks ago . Danderhall have point blank refused to play . 

Surely you can do better than that for a bite[emoji85] let’s just let the committee see all the evidence from both planned games and see what they decide [emoji12] were in your hedge [emoji377][emoji211]

Think you’re a bit disrespectful there Mr Quickoverayard as he’s repeatedly posting to having a cupboard full of medals [emoji38][emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23] my bad mate lol.

Did danderhall refuse to play? If it was me id do the same if there was asbestos in a changing facility is be asking to see proof of it being dealt with before i stepped foot in the place. Quite within their rights to do so. To be fair if it is was an excuse it's bot a very good one, easily traced to find out.

There is no issue with them refusing to play at castleview , if the shoe was on the other foot I would be sceptical about playing there as well . But !!! It was not the only place that they got offered and I am sure that is what will come back to bite them on the arse . Anyway as gs11 has said it is left in the hands of the committee and they will deal with it . 

17 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

There is no issue with them refusing to play at castleview , if the shoe was on the other foot I would be sceptical about playing there as well . But !!! It was not the only place that they got offered and I am sure that is what will come back to bite them on the arse . Anyway as gs11 has said it is left in the hands of the committee and they will deal with it . 

I think I read when this first happened that danderhall were willing to change at the side of the park when the asbestos was first found 2 weeks ago and asked sandys to find another park but were unwilling to do so 

Aye that's sounds about right mate . Boys aren't tramps and would like a shower after a game ! But I believe our gaffers had been expecting this happening today and had a couple back up pitches ready . Not running about last minute trying to sort stuff . Once all the pitches got refused by danderhall today our gaffers finally asked if they wanted it up at there own pitch ... Refused . Outcome - Sandy's in the semi's 

7 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Aye that's sounds about right mate . Boys aren't tramps and would like a shower after a game ! But I believe our gaffers had been expecting this happening today and had a couple back up pitches ready . Not running about last minute trying to sort stuff . Once all the pitches got refused by danderhall today our gaffers finally asked if they wanted it up at there own pitch ... Refused . Outcome - Sandy's in the semi's 

I know everyone likes a shower after a game mate but surely if both teams offering to get the game played and are willing to get changed outside then it’s hardly a deal breaker. I think Danderhall offered for the game to be played up there the first time round did they not? If everything is true then surely the association will get both teams together and played in a neutral venue? 

Sensible outcome mate . Don't think our boys would have been too happy about getting changed outside . At the end of the day it's a quarter final you aren't going to be jumping at the chance to reverse a fixture ! Is it just me that thinks that's madness ? But after offering a couple alternative pitches the day and the boys itching after getting comfortable beat last week they were willing to play up at danderhall and they still refused . No one questioning why ? Hearts v Hibs ? Few out last night ? Or is it still all Sandy's fault ? 

Game should be played at castle view if yous show proof that the facilities at castle view r safe. Yous can not provide that as you were lying cos u never had a team. 

Fact is danderhall refused to play there as yous couldn’t provide this proof. 

You can say all u want yous went and got another park but u refused two weeks ago to play them at danderhall. 

No way id reverse a quarter final fixture to an away tie, nobody would. As for changing at the side of the park i wouldn't be doing that either. I know a lot of teams are toiling for numbers today. Was todays game offered to them at their place?

That’s the thing. Danderhall has 2x quarter finals v sandys. 1 at home and 1 away. Both games were scheduled to be played back to back.
Why was the cup game which was played last weekend at danderhall not simply played when sandys found the asbestos? The game at sandys could have been played last week. Because they didn’t have a team. I wouldn’t give away home advantage either but the ties could have easily been switched and it would have made no difference. Sandys couldn’t find a park that day and weren’t willing to change the tie to danderhall but today they could ? They have been found out [emoji38] Danderhall won’t bow down on this.

Letter from castleview center has already been passed to Davy ramage and Chris lowrie stating that the facilities are safe to use ! But just you keep guessing to suit your own agenda :thumsup2

An email was sent over from “Donna” [emoji23][emoji23] we will see at the meeting if you have the required certificates which will be dated. Looking forward to the outcome mate !

To be totally honest i see it from both points of views. Did danderhall have a team the day? We've all bent the rules slightly to suit ourself. My point is if castleview did have asbestos its easily looked up under the freedom of public information act, if they've handed in necessary documents into league then fair play.

Haha rules are rules yous refused to play a fixture without a reason therefore you are forfeiting a tie . Simple . Just threw away a quarter final coz yous couldn't field a team . 

Refused to play at castleview. We weren’t offered to play anywhere else. Sandys left the meeting on Thursday early to look at alternative playing facilities and didn’t advise on any. We had numerous bodies missing last week and put 6 past you [emoji377][emoji211]

To be totally honest i see it from both points of views. Did dancehall have a team the day? We've all bent the rules slightly to suit ourself. My point is if castleview did have asbestos its easily looked up under the freedom of public information act, if they've handed in necessary documents into league then fair play.

Anyone who knows danderhall and sandys will know the truth. Danderhall haven’t been unable to field a team in 30 years of playing amateur football. Sandys were at it and thoughts they could get away with it. They have been rumbled and are being taken to task!

Anyone who knows danderhall and sandys will know the truth. Danderhall haven’t been unable to field a team in 30 years of playing amateur football. Sandys were at it and thoughts they could get away with it. They have been rumbled and are being taken to task!
Ive played against both mate and never had any wrong doing by either. If they provide proof saying it had it and is now safe im afraid you will be done if it hasn't you have a case. My view would be played at a neutral venue