Leafa

Sandysafc

16 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I took in Tranent v Lothian vale tonight. It was a good game ended 4 - 2 Lothian. Tranent were 2 up first goal was a gift 2nd was a free header but Lothian continued to knock the ball around and didnt change the way they played and it paid dividends for them. Tranent were poor imo but Lothian vale look like they could cause upsets. Number 8 for Lothian was a standout

u ken his name surely. handies 4 sandies

17 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Dinsey is your game against tollcross still on tonight ?

Tollcross pulled out mate, we are playing ESV instead. To be honest I could do without it after Tuesdays game,  we’ve had to pull in a couple boys that aren’t with teams and a player from another team just to make a bench otherwise we would have been toiling in this weather. 

Edited by Dinsey

20 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I took in Tranent v Lothian vale tonight. It was a good game ended 4 - 2 Lothian. Tranent were 2 up first goal was a gift 2nd was a free header but Lothian continued to knock the ball around and didnt change the way they played and it paid dividends for them. Tranent were poor imo but Lothian vale look like they could cause upsets. Number 8 for Lothian was a standout

Of course you know who it is as I’m sure he scored in that now infamous 6 v 1 horsing from Danderhall 😂 😂

Tollcross pulled out mate, we are playing ESV instead. To be honest I could do without it after Tuesdays game,  we’ve had to pull in a couple boys that aren’t with teams and a player from another team just to make a bench otherwise we would have been toiling in this weather. 

How u get on bud?