Livingston v Dundee

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were excellent today with 10 men, 2nd half I felt we played some good stuff, really unlucky to lose that game but that’s the breaks. 

Would love to see the red card and the supposed dive again, looked a stonewall pen to me. 

Great goal to win it. 

Really really frustrated with that result, didn’t deserve to lose despite having 10 men for 75 minutes. 

I thought we were excellent today with 10 men, 2nd half I felt we played some good stuff, really unlucky to lose that game but that’s the breaks.  Would love to see the red card and the supposed dive again, looked a stonewall pen to me. 

Great goal to win it. 

Really really frustrated with that result, didn’t deserve to lose despite having 10 men for 75 minutes. 

It happens. Seen us play really well in some games only to lose a sucker punch goal - Motherwell game at Dens was a classic like that. 

Still think you guys are more than safe - can't see both us and Accies closing that 13 pt gap. You'll grind out a few more draws and be safe by the split.

I’ll moan about the referee in a bit but I actually think we’ve only got ourselves to blame for not winning that game. I thought we were the better team and created plenty of chances. Robinson should’ve made it 2-0 and it’s game over.

Archived