TTGJ’s XI v King Snake McKinnon’s XI: The Hounding/Shame Game Crossover

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are literally dozens of sources available that report the exact same, verified story;  including your own local paper which also details the laughable 'show of support' the club tried to organise after its fans racially abusing one of their own. And The Times of London:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/racist-falkirk-fans-abuse-their-own-player-dennon-lewis-68gnw7j6s

Even by the very low standards of your zero-pointer posting history, an utterly tragic attempt at deflection from your club's racist shame. 

Related image

24 minutes ago, virginton said:

There are literally dozens of sources available that report the exact same, verified story;  including your own local paper which also details the laughable 'show of support' the club tried to organise after its fans racially abusing one of their own. And The Times of London:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/racist-falkirk-fans-abuse-their-own-player-dennon-lewis-68gnw7j6s

Even by the very low standards of your zero-pointer posting history, an utterly tragic attempt at deflection from your club's racist shame. 

Related image

Yep. Whataboutery certainly validates your quoting of an utter shitrag. 

Of course, for balance sake you could follow up with various available reports of the Police investigating and bringing no charges, this despite the alleged incident taking place in a packed stand. You could also look back and find some posters on here who knew the actual story but were shouted down in the feeding frenzy. 

Alternatively, I like Father Ted so do some more GIFs. 

Thanks for playing Mick. 

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Typical Falkirk scum, liars, racists hooligans and now sex pests.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disgusting-falkirk-star-dennon-lewis-13651166

Probably in the way that you racially abused one of your own players and got publicly censured by the club for it just a few months ago. 

Is there a correlation between these posters patter being utter shite and the pair of them also being sweaty virgins?

That's not for me to say x

1 hour ago, virginton said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/disgusting-falkirk-star-dennon-lewis-13651166

Probably in the way that you racially abused one of your own players and got publicly censured by the club for it just a few months ago. 

Very good use of italics there considering that nothing was proven. I happen to know that all Stenhousemuir officials that attended the game were interviewed and all of them said that they heard nothing. It would appear that nobody other than the person that reported it heard anything.

12 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Very good use of italics there considering that nothing was proven. I happen to know that all Stenhousemuir officials that attended the game were interviewed and all of them said that they heard nothing. It would appear that nobody other than the person that reported it heard anything.

Facts arent his strong point. Since I seem to recall it was the fans, not the club who organised the show of support for Dennon. 

Puzzled as to why such a show of support would be seen as laughable though, unless of course..... Methadone Mick is a wee fanny who enjoys instances of racism for point scoring purposes. 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Facts arent his strong point. Since I seem to recall it was the fans, not the club who organised the show of support for Dennon. 

Puzzled as to why such a show of support would be seen as laughable though, unless of course..... Methadone Mick is a wee fanny who enjoys instances of racism for point scoring purposes. 

He's such an arrogant, pompous, self centred, boring twat that I'm wondering if his name's actually Virgin Trump!

23 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

He's such an arrogant, pompous, self centred, boring twat that I'm wondering if his name's actually Virgin Trump!

Just going to quote this before you realise how embarrassing it is and try to delete it. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

You could also look back and find some posters on here who knew the actual story but were shouted down in the feeding frenzy. 

Think I'll believe The Times and every other factually correct report of Falkirk's racist shame - as already accepted and condemned by Falkirk FC as well - over some mewling by the absolute wallopers who infest this forum. 

Thanks for playing anyway. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.05e2430e2973959c07f3603996dd5875.jpg

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Think I'll believe The Times and every other factually correct report of Falkirk's racist shame - as already accepted and condemned by Falkirk FC as well - over some mewling by the absolute wallopers who infest this forum. 

Thanks for playing anyway. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.05e2430e2973959c07f3603996dd5875.jpg

Try again 

F30E278B-CE23-4FBE-BFA5-62BB8BA084F8.jpeg

Haha board threw the fans under the bus without actually investigating the complaint first.

Turns out the “racist” comment was telling him to f**k back off to Watford because he was shite. Police issued a caution for swearing at a football match.

Sorry to disappoint you. In saying that, you can just continue to believe what you want?

2 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Haha board threw the fans under the bus without actually investigating the complaint first.

Turns out the “racist” comment was telling him to f**k back off to Watford because he was shite. Police issued a caution for swearing at a football match.

Sorry to disappoint you. In saying that, you can just continue to believe what you want?

Another apologist for racism found. 

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Another apologist for racism found. 

Give it a rest between you and Branch Ton the pair of you are obsessed never in the history of pie and bovril have 2 people need there hole more so than you pair o eejits

Even if its just for point scoring purposes or to get a bite, your as bad as Edibairn and his ITK shit on the Falkirk thread.

Archived